What's new

General/Other Skarlet is BLOODY BLOODY HOT!

Zebster

How's my volume?
Your buldge is showing. The useful information you give us is great and we appreciate it but the ranting and raving about how you want to make love to an animated character and ride away into the sunset with her...kind of not needed. Entertaining none the less but definitely not needed. We get it...you like her and look forward to downlaoding her lol.
It's funny. As long as a fanfic doesn't come out of this I don't really mind, lol. (keep it in a spoiler tag or something though)

DCT

Noob
hehe Just wanted to show that iam very excited to download her! Just chill out, guys!
Well not to be rude here but you need to understand that we wouldn't be so harsh if you didn't come off as a school girl backstage at a Justin Beiber concert when it comes to Skarlet. You have a tenancy to get carried away to the point where I am reminded of the story that started the whole "I heard you like Mudkipz" meme.

Seriously, relax about it.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I LOOVE Skarlet ! can't play the game without her.. Iam waiting hehe..

Skarlet and Millena are COMPLETELY different kombatants!

Mileena was created by Shang Tsung with Kitana's and Tarkatans' DNA. Skarlet is a human, who Shao Khan enslaved and with aid of sourcery, he made her a ninja thirsty for blood. She actually gains power with her opponents' blood. She's like a secret trusted warrior to him. FANTASTIC! SO UNIQUE! Totally fits Mortal Kombat atmosphere. She's hotter and much more misterious than Mileena, in my opinion.

Skarlet isn't a human. She was made by Shao Kahn just as Ermac was.

On an unrelated note, I call Skarlet Ermac's big sister since they were both made by Kahn, an she's been around longer..

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity

On an unrelated note, I call Skarlet Ermac's big sister since they were both made by Kahn, an she's been around longer..
How has she been around longer? If youre reffering to the graphical glitches, Ermac-5 appeared in MK1. The Skarlett glitch was MK2.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11

Good point, but Ermac is far more powerful then she is for sure lol

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
@Ernov Ermac was made during the Tournament.

Skarlet was at the tournament since it began.

From the story mode...

@MKF30 If Skarlet absorbs enough blood, she could be near invincible. But right now, I'd say it's about 50/50.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.

Is it wrong that I cracked an idiot grin at the image of Ermac acting like a needy little brother with an unhealthy big sister complex to Skarlett after this post?*fan of Blazblue :p*

Zebster

How's my volume?
How has she been around longer? If youre reffering to the graphical glitches, Ermac-5 appeared in MK1. The Skarlett glitch was MK2.
Except for the fact that the red ninja in MK1 never existed, ever. EVER. Skarlet is older in terms of when she actually "appeared".

i don't like the look of scarlet.

another female ninja grafted into the MK lore from nowhere, probably escaped from some crappy MK spin-off hentai series. her weapons look like chop sticks or knitting needles, and i don't buy the whole 'blood power' idea. seriously, knitting needles, seriously? baraka has blades that could slice through an aircraft carrier.

there are a lot of crappy anime-style characters that found their way into the bad MK games. i wish they'd stick to the whole 'earth heroes trying to save the planet from outworld invasion' imo.

you heard it here first:

the mystery character will be revealed as the mystery 'earth saviour' in raiden's ending cinematic.

name: BBQ Bill
description: similar to kabal/stryker model, he will have an assortment of swiss army knives and a barbecue tong
biography: his camping trip was interrupted by outworld invasion. he must destroy shao kahn before his sausages and chops become too charred.

i don't like the look of scarlet.

another female ninja grafted into the MK lore from nowhere, probably escaped from some crappy MK spin-off hentai series. her weapons look like chop sticks or knitting needles, and i don't buy the whole 'blood power' idea. seriously, knitting needles, seriously? baraka has blades that could slice through an aircraft carrier.

there are a lot of crappy anime-style characters that found their way into the bad MK games. i wish they'd stick to the whole 'earth heroes trying to save the planet from outworld invasion' imo.

you heard it here first:

the mystery character will be revealed as the mystery 'earth saviour' in raiden's ending cinematic.

name: BBQ Bill
description: similar to kabal/stryker model, he will have an assortment of swiss army knives and a barbecue tong
biography: his camping trip was interrupted by outworld invasion. he must destroy shao kahn before his sausages and chops become too charred.

Hahahahaha das comedy good one bro can't wait to download bbq bill

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

VIDA

Except for the fact that the red ninja in MK1 never existed, ever. EVER. Skarlet is older in terms of when she actually "appeared".
So this is fake then?

Not trying to be sarcastic, just genuinely wondering...all those rumours and whatnot about ErMac-5 are false?

Also I saw Skarlett make her cameo in story mode during the MK2 chapters only, not the MK1 ones where Ermac was introduced. Ultimately they dont actually reference who was created first in terms of the story so its pretty up to interpretation from that view point. Correct me if Im wrong.

iWumbo

Noob
So this is fake then?

Not trying to be sarcastic, just genuinely wondering...all those rumours and whatnot about ErMac-5 are false?

Also I saw Skarlett make her cameo in story mode during the MK2 chapters only, not the MK1 ones where Ermac was introduced. Ultimately they dont actually reference who was created first in terms of the story so its pretty up to interpretation from that view point. Correct me if Im wrong.
No, it is not fake, but the Error Macro-5 glitch in MK1 happened more frequently (or relatively frequently, rather) when encountering the secret Reptile fight, where the green suit was rendered as red. I'm not sure what the exact terminology is, but it's something along the lines of red being the chromatic opposite of green in visual graphic rendering, which is why the glitch happened.

VIDA

No, it is not fake, but the Error Macro-5 glitch in MK1 happened more frequently (or relatively frequently, rather) when encountering the secret Reptile fight, where the green suit was rendered as red. I'm not sure what the exact terminology is, but it's something along the lines of red being the chromatic opposite of green in visual graphic rendering, which is why the glitch happened.
Ive heard diff things. One thing I heard was that the original actual color of the motion captured costume sal divinas wore was red, and the prgramming glitched in a way that prevented the intended color palette. Who knows.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
She was at MK1 tourney before Ermac was created during Kang's chapter: [Near Sektor, Cyrax, and Sub-Zero, iirc]

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Old school smoke sweet....skarlet and I'm pretty sure I saw a dead Kenshi body on the stairs right before Mileena.

3:05

deREP

Noob
Meh, not interested in her. Just a knock off of mileena.

Whats with all the female characters having the same exact boobs floping around.
So Fkn lame, Give them a variety.

No one plays this game to see digital boobies (at least i hope not)

VIDA

She was at MK1 tourney before Ermac was created during Kang's chapter: [Near Sektor, Cyrax, and Sub-Zero, iirc]

snip
Oh I guess there she is...but did they reference that he was made during Kang;s chapter? Didnt they just introduce him? Idk.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Yes. Ed Boon himself said in an interview that ErMac had nothing to do with any palette glitches in the game.

"TMK: Yeah alot of people debate the Ermacs thing, people say it was Scorpion turning red cauisng it...

Ed: It was nothing to do with that, it was something in my code if something happened in the game that wasn't supposed to I would want to know how they reached it and it would just log it and people turned it into a character so a few games later we said ok lets put him in the game."

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Meh, not interested in her. Just a knock off of mileena.

Whats with all the female characters having the same exact boobs floping around.
So Fkn lame, Give them a variety.

No one plays this game to see digital boobies (at least i hope not)
Kitana, Sonya, Mileena, Jade and Sindel are rocking double D's easy. Skarlet looks like a C cup at best... maybe small D.

Got a good eye.

You're welcome, Sargent Sarcasm :)
I'm pretty sure it's "Sergeant".

Anyhow, there's nothing wrong with having Skarlet as favorite character.
Personally, my favorite character is Li Mei, which isn't even in the game, and for whatever reason, people "hate" the 3D gen MK characters.