What's new

General/Other Skarlet is BLOODY BLOODY HOT!

Kwon

---->----
Let's hope she is somewhat balanced from the get-go.

Seems like she has a great skillset overall, and no glaring weaknesses.

Single Range, Dual Range, Aerial Range, Diagonal Range (faster than Sindel), Slide, Teleport, Volley Range (similar to Cage) and very fast attacks in general.

iWumbo

Noob
Let's hope she is somewhat balanced from the get-go.

Seems like she has a great skillset overall, and no glaring weaknesses.

Single Range, Dual Range, Aerial Range, Diagonal Range (faster than Sindel), Slide, Teleport, Volley Range (similar to Cage) and very fast attacks in general.
Yep, she has all the characteristics needed to be an online nublet character. Spammable projectile (more than one in this case, oh lawds), teleport (the breakfast of champions), and a low slide that can surprise attack (not reaction-friendly).
Say hello to the new Easymac/Scorpion, guys, she's gonna be here for a while.

Meh, she looks good but she doesn't look like another Ermac to me. Her slide is great but you can just duck her daggers. if she tries to spam the blood she's just putting herself in a bad position with the health sacrifice. Her teleport is really fast but not that great imo. I'll just have to wait until she's released I guess.

Skarlet is everything MK needed! BLOOD! hehe She easily became my favourite ever!!
So happy she is joining! Loved her BIO video! Her story is misterious! hummm She's so beautiful! Did you guys see this art? So The Pit bottom is oficially her arena!

W.O.W

Zebster

How's my volume?
Well I read somewhere that she was being mind controled like Ermac and Sindel. I was just wondering if that was true.
Probably not. She was created by Shao Kahn and might just be loyal like Mileena is. That is, until this game as revealed in her arcade ending:

Well I read somewhere that she was being mind controled like Ermac and Sindel. I was just wondering if that was true.
She is one of shao kahns enforcers, but the reasoning behind her killing him in the ladder is because she was being mind controlled by quan chi. Ladder and general mk storylines tend to clash a bit when you dont put raiden with damage mitigation and super armor as your boss.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Probably not. She was created by Shao Kahn and might just be loyal like Mileena is. That is, until this game as revealed in her arcade ending:
Geez seriously she's just a rip off of Mileena then what's the point of adding her unless they plan on making Mileena good*yeah right* in the sequel? You think they would have learned from the hate that most of the Deception characters got for being rip offs of existing characters?

Zebster

How's my volume?
Geez seriously she's just a rip off of Mileena then what's the point of adding her unless they plan on making Mileena good*yeah right* in the sequel? You think they would have learned from the hate that most of the Deception characters got for being rip offs of existing characters?
*shrug* Besides being loyal to Shao Kahn she isn't really the same as Mileena.

By the way, Skarlet is going to be $5.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
*shrug* Besides being loyal to Shao Kahn she isn't really the same as Mileena.

By the way, Skarlet is going to be $5.
Aside from the fact that she is an artificial humanoid being that was created by him too?

Way it seems so far:

her story is VERY similar to Mileena's
her moves seem to be a mash up of Mileena's,Ermac's and Nitara's

So I can't see her exactly getting a warm reception...maybe I'm just bitter that Li Mei my favorite from the 3d games isn't getting in but a new character that seems very unorginal and pointless to me is Dunno?

REYTHEGREAT

one lucky person will own this sig i made today. so if you are a skarlet fan, get it while its bloody hot lol.

but anyway, she seems cool. cant wait to give it a try.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Aside from the fact that she is an artificial humanoid being that was created by him too?

Way it seems so far:

her story is VERY similar to Mileena's
her moves seem to be a mash up of Mileena's,Ermac's and Nitara's

So I can't see her exactly getting a warm reception...maybe I'm just bitter that Li Mei my favorite from the 3d games isn't getting in but a new character that seems very unorginal and pointless to me is Dunno?
Could be bitterness lol

You can probably find similarites in a lot of the fighters in the game. There's only so much originality each fighter can have. It's hard and the developers deserve a lot of credit for their work. Spekaing of original...they probably wanted to release Skarlet first for the originality and a never before used character. Good move I think...I believe it's more curiousity rather than excitement for Skarlet than anything. With that said it doesn't help that certain people (in this thread) blow her up and are obsessed with an animation character who sit in there room and touch themselves at night to her....just saying. Let's all just wait and see what happens before we draw conclussions.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
We'll see, she doesn't look very exciting to me, personally. The blood ball concept is interesting, but unless it's unblockable, I don't see the point of using it. I'm more excited for Kenshi, it'd be nice if they changed his story a bit, considering that he doesn't get his telekinetic powers awakened until he releases Ermac from Shao Kahn's control but I'm assuming that's going to tie into his ending somehow. Shang Tsung's here so he still has his reasoning for being in the tournament.

Sleepy

Noob
Five more days, Can't wait to try her out. She is looking good so far, Guess we'll start to see if she has any true potential on Tuesday.

DCT

Noob
Skarlet is everything MK needed! BLOOD! hehe She easily became my favourite ever!!
So happy she is joining! Loved her BIO video! Her story is misterious! hummm She's so beautiful! Did you guys see this art? So The Pit bottom is oficially her arena!

W.O.W

So I heard you liek Skarletz?

I LOOVE Skarlet ! can't play the game without her.. Iam waiting hehe..

Skarlet and Millena are COMPLETELY different kombatants!

Mileena was created by Shang Tsung with Kitana's and Tarkatans' DNA. Skarlet is a human, who Shao Khan enslaved and with aid of sourcery, he made her a ninja thirsty for blood. She actually gains power with her opponents' blood. She's like a secret trusted warrior to him. FANTASTIC! SO UNIQUE! Totally fits Mortal Kombat atmosphere. She's hotter and much more misterious than Mileena, in my opinion.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I LOOVE Skarlet ! can't play the game without her.. Iam waiting hehe..

Skarlet and Millena are COMPLETELY different kombatants!

Mileena was created by Shang Tsung with Kitana's and Tarkatans' DNA. Skarlet is a human, who Shao Khan enslaved and with aid of sourcery, he made her a ninja thirsty for blood. She actually gains power with her opponents' blood. She's like a secret trusted warrior to him. FANTASTIC! SO UNIQUE! Totally fits Mortal Kombat atmosphere. She's hotter and much more misterious than Mileena, in my opinion.
Your buldge is showing. The useful information you give us is great and we appreciate it but the ranting and raving about how you want to make love to an animated character and ride away into the sunset with her...kind of not needed. Entertaining none the less but definitely not needed. We get it...you like her and look forward to downlaoding her lol.