What's new

General/Other Skarlet is BLOODY BLOODY HOT!

I hope she's as great as your enthusiasm for her. I'm afraid she'll be too cookie cutter like some of the newer MK fighters, but they've also surprised me as well. Here's to hoping for the best!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Stupid character imo, but how she can be your favorite ever and she's a new never before been in a MK game yet.....whatever floats your boat.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Skarlet doesn't look too great to me, I could care less about any of the female characters being practically naked. Kitana, Jade and Mileena are all very viable characters in this MK though, Jade being my personal favorite of the three. Does it help that Jade's attractive? I suppose so, but I mostly enjoy her because of her play style, and great juggles.

tl;dr Skarlet hasn't been released, yet, and I have no idea if she'll be as bland as Baraka for instance; so we'll have to see. Her character model alone isn't enough incentive for me to consider putting time into her!

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
I was really actually hyped for Skarlet. However I don't even care at all about Skarlet anymore. From looking at her and her moves and all that she is nothing more than a rip off of Rayne from BloodRayne and also a rip off of Nitara.

Her face like all of the MK women (excluding jade's to an extent) Will be terrible.
In your OPINION.

Sonya is beautiful. :)

Only not so good looking face in the game but it's still ok = Kitana.
In my opinion.
They all are and all the woman in the game look good. Everyone has an opinion. I love the looks tho of them in the game. They are real good.

Combo_Knight

Knight of Asura
Sonya is beautiful. :)

Only not so good looking face in the game but it's still ok = Kitana.
In my opinion.

I gotta say that Kitana and Sonya tie for worst face. It's a good thing Li mei wasn't in this game or else I'd REALLY suffer XD

If they had went with her DA face, and made the graphical changes to fit I'd have been sold. I've never had a main whose entrance I just wanted to skip, but she is it Lol.
In your OPINION
Why thank you Captain Obvious! You are quite attentive, I'm sure nothing slips by you. : ]

I don't care about the fact she isn't released, yet. I just LOVE her. Her looks(primary AND alternate), some move i've seen, her blood-ish,mystical background and the fact she looks, fights like a true ninja. I'm sure i'll LOVE her gameplay. SHE'S TOTALLY BADASS!

By the way, I've just seen her ending video! Very intriguing and exciting story. Here's the link for you guys:

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Skarlet looks interesting so far, I'd hold off on condemning her until we see her "complete" version.

Side note: Is her VS Screen artwork out already?

Neclord

Noob
I don't want to watch the video yet (I don't know why you guys want to know everything before you can play it :D), but I'm sure she will be an awesome character.
Looks cooler than Kitana imo.

BATTLEBEAR

NJ Jobber
to be fair...you could HATE her. I mean it might be a little too early to give her a number 1 spot considering..

a)This is her first appearance outside rumors. I mean remember blaze? He wasn't amazing.
b)We haven't seen a move list. She could be utter crap, have no tools, and be another unpatched Baraka.
c)Character seems to lack depth outside her whole vampirism Shtick

But thats just my 2 cents. She could be a great addition but we don't know yet and thats what im trying to point out

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
to be fair...you could HATE her. I mean it might be a little too early to give her a number 1 spot considering..

a)This is her first appearance outside rumors. I mean remember blaze? He wasn't amazing.
b)We haven't seen a move list. She could be utter crap, have no tools, and be another unpatched Baraka.
c)Character seems to lack depth outside her whole vampirism Shtick

But thats just my 2 cents. She could be a great addition but we don't know yet and thats what im trying to point out

Well, we can only hope Skarlet is good. We haven't seen her special moves yet tho. Still wondering what they are. If they are blood type attacks, I think that will be really lame.