What's new

Tech Sinestro Push Block Trait setup (DEAR GOD)

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
B1YOLOcancel into f3 will pierce the pushblock and leave Sinestro launched. Unless I'm mistaken, mashing trait shot at any point through the entire thing does not make it come out.

If Sinestro blocks low high THEN pushblocks, well sir, then it's back to being a guess between YOLO cancel and b1slide. He can pushblock the f3 but not a b1 slide if he doesn't commit to blocking low.

And this is just option 1.

I could EASILY be missing something though. Been a while since I played Sinestro.
Stop trying to trick people into thinking Killer Frost is viable or in anyway unique.
Your idea is that a bounce-cancel may stop the pushblock, that's it

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
lmfao im loling at ppl saying this makes him broken first of all this doesnt help him in his already bad MUS because he cant get trait out vs his bad MUS so theres that he almost never has meter theres that and for scrubs that think this chgaracter has a true vortex are retarted online he has a vortex ofline noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

i expect theo to make a fool of cowboy you wont get trait out on him
LBSH, turning this game into a matchup specific game is bullshit.

I am by no means a bad player at this game, but with tech like this I could lose to someone with *wait for it* a major skill gap.

I could play a pretty good Aquaman if I wanted. Shouldn't have to though. All because any idiot can push block.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
He will still need the trait and a precious bar of meter. There are still a few MU's that don't allow sinestro to get trait.

Scorpion
Batgirl
Doomsday
Aquaman
Harley
Deathstroke
Killer frost
Raven
Grundy (also sitting on push block won't stop walking corps or chain grabs)
Green arrow (Low arrow high arrow dash trap back to back)

Has any1 else noticed it doesnt 'cost' you a bar of meter? By the end of the pushblock tech he has already rebuilt about 75-80% of that bar used back? Retarded

Has any1 else noticed it doesnt 'cost' you a bar of meter? By the end of the pushblock tech he has already rebuilt about 75-80% of that bar used back? Retarded
More like 60% metergain after the combo. You probably gain the whole meter back if you go for a reset/vortex though.

Anyway it's not like building meter is hard in Injustice. It's a lot harder for Sinestro to build his trait. But even in his toughest matchups Wound Cowboy still manages to build trait eventually. Just by faking it to bait stuff in footsies for example.

What's the combo?
AK Pig of the Hut said:
4 dash 4 b3 ji3 b12 shackles ji2 (from here you can do an extreme amount)

-vortex
-throw tv/interactable
-ji2 d1 b12 arachnid MB trait shot made safe (all UN BLOCKABLE)
-ji2 b12 FB
-ji2 f2d13

All combos u end w charge
So you get around 30% guaranteed + a vortex , or 30% + 15% unblockable, or a 50-60% interactable reset.

It requires 2 traits but he can build most of his trait again after he lands some of the combos.

Last edited:

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
How does push blocking a physical or projectile within sweep range providing a free 38-60% w vortex option not change things

If I could push block to command grab w ZOD I'd gladly admit it
yea but you have to set up trait first, and the matchups where this is most helpful it is very hard to get it out..

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Sinestro can get his trait against Killer Frost just as easy as any other character, stop listening to the Killer Frost community. They'll start saying MMH loses 7-3 to KF next because she can parry in-between one of his strings

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
I still can't believe the level of overreaction here. Until I see this used consistently by top level Sinestro players wreaking havoc on folks, it's all still a crazy amount of overreacting.

Same thing with the Batgirl glitch. Sure it's nuts, but until I see a couple of Batgirls using it consistently to destroy ppl, I'll hold my judgement.

babalook

Noob
push block into 4 dash 4 B3 is pretty impractical, i mean im a little rusty but I still cant see this shit happening very often

the best practical-meterless-non intractable combo I've found off this so far is 4 shackles dash B13 Ji2 112FB 20%

Last edited: