What's new

Tech Sinestro Push Block Trait setup (DEAR GOD)

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i finally understand now, sinestro isnt yellow because he uses the power of fear....no, he's yellow because he has the power of cheese

-_-

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Lol please enlighten us then. What is the 38-60% combo/setup? I don't think any of us are definitively saying it's not overpowered - we're just open to the idea that it might not be.

Given the amount of ludicrous overreactions TYM has had, you'd think people would be more open minded about this.
Mid-screen? 1 bar/1 trait? That's a crazy amount. I must be missing something. 60% would have to include interactables. If he gets that much, it's absurd.
Within two mins on the phone w @AK L0rdoftheFLY he was able to do this all the time

4 dash 4 b3 ji3 b12 shackles ji2 (from here you can do an extreme amount)

-vortex
-throw tv/interactable
-ji2 d1 b12 arachnid MB trait shot made safe (all UN BLOCKABLE)
-ji2 b12 FB
-ji2 f2d13

All combos u end w charge

Step it up TYM sinestro players

RIF

Noob
If everyone picks Sinestro, the game will look ridiculous ; full screen zoning, pushblock set-ups, or vortexing all day.

Sinestro can't even get in on Sinestro.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Look, Sinestro is a problem. No lie.

But it isn't over. There is a way to overcome this, somehow.

I believe we'll find it.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
If everyone picks Sinestro, the game will look ridiculous ; full screen zoning, pushblock set-ups, or vortexing all day.

Sinestro can't even get in on Sinestro.
If others pick sinestro they will fail.
I feel that you need to like your character to do well.
very few people can connect with their character at the same level that cowboy can.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
It's like I've been saying. Sinestro is serious business and we need to approach this with caution...but I don't see Sinestro breaking Injustice or making half the cast unplayable.

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
Oh boy. Well I guess there's still option 2, but it requires a fight stick or a hitbox. Preferably one that is bulky and heavy:
-Play against Sinestro player
-Play naturally until Sinestro player uses the set up
-Unplug fightstick and slam it across face of Sinestro player
-Pounce onto Sinestro player and mercilessly bludgeon him with fight stick until you are pulled off by TOs or security.
Now your execution has to be on point, you don't want to aim for temple or jugular. God forbid you actually kill the player, no no no. Death is not the goal. The goal is conditioning. Billy Bob does this in Alabama, Joe Schmo does this in SoCal, Timmy Smith does this in New York, some random guy does this in Russia, and then word will get out that doing so as a Sinestro player will cause you to be assaulted. After being conditioned, they will no longer do it, and so you'll be able to play the match without fearing the set up. Ironically, the fear will be bestowed unto the Sinestro player.

Some will be arrested, some will have to pay fines, but again, the goal is conditioning: "Is the player going to hurt me? Does he have nothing to lose? Is he willing to risk losing his job and going to jail?"THAT is the mixup.
Lol yes

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
im going to get a lot of slack for this but honestly.... i think this finding doesnt really change hiim that much at all..
How does push blocking a physical or projectile within sweep range providing a free 38-60% w vortex option not change things

If I could push block to command grab w ZOD I'd gladly admit it