What's new

Match-up Discussion Sinestro post UFGT MU chart

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I've said my point already.
1) The game is new, dont pretend you know everything
2) You cant assume stuff off 1 or 2 days of playing.
3) You used to win this MU, but faced a new playstyle and lost? If I were given a dollar everytime it happened to me I'd be Bruce Wayne.
4) Sometimes people lose solely on footsies. 99% of the time when I hear 10-0 MU its this case.
5) Judging from your posts Salt has already infected brain tissue. Staying away from forums for as long as possible is a good therapy.
lol this guys brain tissue could be affected right now, crack is a hellova drug I hear lol.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I can't believe either of you responded to this guy, have you seen any of his other posts?
I just remembered his posts. And yes you're absolutely right

Btw great job man at WNF , u are hella leveling up and look good

Lol @ d1 d1 d1 d1 11 combo, that was hype

Reactions: SLy

Belial

Noob
Arent u that SCV player?

Will u be at Evo this year? If so ill make a great deal w u

Learn sinestro and take on bit in a MM ft10 . U only have to win 6
No I will not go to EVO this year, I will be at EVO 2014 likely if my games are there, if I'll be playing Injustice by then - maybe.

LEGEND

YES!
I just remembered his posts. And yes you're absolutely right

Btw great job man at WNF , u are hella leveling up and look good

Lol @ d1 d1 d1 d1 11 combo, that was hype
thanks man, that tournament was some tough shit. my loss to Aris was only my second game so i had to battle through losers all night, still salty about losing to Krazie, every time we play i lose my nerve over his "randomness" that always works on me (i know its just ridiculous reads though). I really need to work on keeping my cool vs shenanigens

Btw the D1's in the corner to 112-Shackles is (so far) the #1 way to convert most things to optimum damage. the combo i did was F2D13, D1x3, 112-shackles, Nj2, F2D13, D1-arachnid

Belial

Noob
K then bug me about this in 2014 June, because right now you're all bark no bite and clogging my thread w toothless arguments w no evidence or resolve.

Go to some other thread like bane discussions
All I said you have to play this matchup more and try to find a way, instead of saying its a hopeless 10-0.
Only thing thats worthless is giving up.

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
All I said you have to play this matchup more and try to find a way, instead of saying its a hopeless 10-0.
Only thing thats worthless is giving up.

I'm not saying it's worthless, but I wouldn't recommend using Sinestro against a top KF. Unless you enjoy disappointment and frustration.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
from what little i've played the MU it feels alot like the Superman MU minus the lasers. some things i've noticed:

Asteroids are only for punishing Air dashes

MB FB keeps her from using parry to get past zoning consistently

You can build trait with relative safety from pretty much anywhere

you can wiff punish her B2 with Shackles or FB quite easily. which is something not all characters can do

i guess thats kinda it, everything else is speculation as i haven't had time/care to test this MU much. But as i see it, Sinestro will build trait fairly easily and WW will have to take risks to get in. Seems pretty bad for WW to me
Sinestro is a shield stance match for WW.
He does next to no damage to her and she can punish him from a distance with with shield bash.
If she can land a single combo and maintain roughly half screen distance, she should be set to win.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
thanks man, that tournament was some tough shit. my loss to Aris was only my second game so i had to battle through losers all night, still salty about losing to Krazie, every time we play i lose my nerve over his "randomness" that always works on me (i know its just ridiculous reads though). I really need to work on keeping my cool vs shenanigens

Btw the D1's in the corner to 112-Shackles is (so far) the #1 way to convert most things to optimum damage. the combo i did was F2D13, D1x3, 112-shackles, Nj2, F2D13, D1-arachnid
How much damage does that combo do?

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
He does next to no damage to her and she can punish him from a distance with with shield bash.
If she can land a single combo and maintain roughly half screen distance, she should be set to win.
IDK about that. Her mobility is very limited in shield stance and Sinestro thrives on characters with shit mobility.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
IDK about that. Her mobility is very limited in shield stance and Sinestro thrives on characters with shit mobility.
She loses mobility, but she can't really be jumped on at the same time. Also her shield charge can punish projectiles if you stay in the correct space.
As well as that, his zoning does next to nothing in shield stance, trait or not.

It'll take like 30 seconds of straight projectiles to catch up like a 30% lead.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
She loses mobility, but she can't really be jumped on at the same time. Also her shield charge can punish projectiles if you stay in the correct space.
As well as that, his zoning does next to nothing in shield stance, trait or not.

It'll take like 30 seconds of straight projectiles to catch up like a 30% lead.
Projectiles are not what she has to worry about. When she can't move well, Sinestro will build his trait and can then go in for offense or guaranteed unblockable damage.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Projectiles are not what she has to worry about. When she can't move well, Sinestro will build his trait and can then go in for offense or guaranteed unblockable damage.
Can see the unblockable damage maybe being a problem, but again you're gonna have to get that trait up, which you can only do by threatening her with projectiles.

LEGEND

YES!
only problem with WW staying in shield stance is my trait game becomes even more deadly, and their isn't really any way you can turtle when i have full trait

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
only problem with WW staying in shield stance is my trait game becomes even more deadly, and their isn't really any way you can turtle when i have full trait
The trait doesn't do any damage itself either.
The only thing that makes the trait powerful against WWs shield stance is the MB arachnid, which obviously isnt free to do.

If a WW player gets 2 combos and sits there for the rest of the game with the life lead, you'd need to spend all 4 bars and have your trait up twice to equalize.

LEGEND

YES!
The trait doesn't do any damage itself either.
The only thing that makes the trait powerful against WWs shield stance is the MB arachnid, which obviously isnt free to do.

If a WW player gets 2 combos and sits there for the rest of the game with the life lead, you'd need to spend all 4 bars and have your trait up twice to equalize.
trait makes 50/50s completely safe and gives me a way in as well since i can shoot it while i dash in your face, as well as being able to get a free 7% unblockable from a trait shot grab even if i don't have meter for the MB arachnid.

Running away isn't going to work. You HAVE to stop me from getting trait otherwise i'm going to deal damage for free

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
trait makes 50/50s completely safe and gives me a way in as well since i can shoot it while i dash in your face, as well as being able to get a free 7% unblockable from a trait shot grab even if i don't have meter for the MB arachnid.

Running away isn't going to work. You HAVE to stop me from getting trait otherwise i'm going to deal damage for free
What 5050s? Block high then low against Sinestro right?
If you're turtling with WW, you can block, and tech throws at the same time, if your objective is to defend.

The trait doesn't honestly seem as threatening to WW as it does to alot of others.