What's new

Match-up Discussion Sinestro post UFGT MU chart

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I just got my ass kicked online by a really good Harley Quinn player 3x in a row. He was really good at using all of her zoning tools to hang with me. Then when in close he was awesome with the low/overhead mix-up. I really need to level up on this match up.

Anyone else have problems with good Harley Quinn players? Tips?

Ronald_A_Knox

Clipeum Aurea
I just got my ass kicked online by a really good Harley Quinn player 3x in a row. He was really good at using all of her zoning tools to hang with me. Then when in close he was awesome with the low/overhead mix-up. I really need to level up on this match up.

Anyone else have problems with good Harley Quinn players? Tips?

What?
Harley Quinn and high/low?

Please details. That person could be the best Harley in the world.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
What?
Harley Quinn and high/low?

Please details. That person could be the best Harley in the world.
I don't know the Harley Quinn match up very well. He would start combos with what I believe is a low slide. Then once he conditioned me to block low he would hit me with mb f3. +50% mid-screen combos....the whole package. I really got beat down.

Ronald_A_Knox

Clipeum Aurea
I don't know the Harley Quinn match up very well. He would start combos with what I believe is a low slide. Then once he conditioned me to block low he would hit me with mb f3. +50% mid-screen combos....the whole package. I really got beat down.

f3 is 39 frames. Sure, i myself have some tech with it that makes it into what i believe is nasty trap, but unless that person used it, you can block the f3.

You need to block low. Her fastest overhead normal is 28 frames(f2), you can block them on reaction.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
f3 is 39 frames. Sure, i myself have some tech with it that makes it into what i believe is nasty trap, but unless that person used it, you can block the f3.

You need to block low. Her fastest overhead normal is 28 frames(f2), you can block them on reaction.
I would block the f3 but that puts me a disadvantage forcing me to block the low follow up. When I would try to punish the f3 he would mb it and counter me. After blocking the low slide Harley Quinn can continue a block string ending in her cartwheel which I believe is safe on block. It's not as easy as you make it sound.

Ronald_A_Knox

Clipeum Aurea
I would block the f3 but that puts me a disadvantage forcing me to block the low follow up. When I would try to punish the f3 he would mb it and counter it. After blocking the low slide Harley Quinn can continue a block string ending in her cartwheel which I believe is safe on block. It's not as easy as you make it sound.

Block the cartwheel and continue from there. It's -6, you can punish it with d1-shackles and combo from there.

It's this kind of thing that makes her somehow being put in Green Arrow's tier and then NRS wanting to NERF her while she is in dire need of buffs. :<

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Ok I was trying to be nice, but here's the deal
You and Piggy are making matchup assumptions based of one game session. In a game thats out for a month.
Its your salt speaking, not you.
All in all, 16Bit could just be a way better player than you at this point of the game. All people learn at different pace.
Okay, but you aren't giving any suggestions as to what he should do. I have no doubt that 16 bit is a better player than me, but I can also see that Sinestro has very few options in that MU.

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
I agree with this list for the most part. Frost is far and away his worst matchup, and is most likely a 2-8. Aquaman and Black Adam are probably 2nd and 3rd worst. My only change would be Doomsday at 5-5. That MU really isn't all that bad.

Green Lantern's problem is his shitty mobility. His dash sucks and will lose to fear blast every time (lol watch me vs Art). GL obviously can't air bullet because of boulder. Once he starts walking in (pretty much his only option), he allows Sinestro to charge his trait. Sinestro can also punish the lift from very far away with B13. lol once the trait is up the MU probably becomes 7-3 Sinestro.
THANK YOU!!!

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ok I was trying to be nice, but here's the deal
You and Piggy are making matchup assumptions based of one game session. In a game thats out for a month.
Its your salt speaking, not you.
All in all, 16Bit could just be a way better player than you at this point of the game. All people learn at different pace.
not true cause i beat all other frosts

Pig Of The Hut

I agree with this list for the most part. Frost is far and away his worst matchup, and is most likely a 2-8. Aquaman and Black Adam are probably 2nd and 3rd worst. My only change would be Doomsday at 5-5. That MU really isn't all that bad.
have u played kings and PLs doomsday?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
If I knew what Wound and Pig could do better I'd have told them. We were training together to help each other. The MU is likely extremely bad.

Pig Of The Hut

While you crying salty rivers on TYM, 16Bit is practicing.
Ive been practicing non stop since UFGT

and FYI 16 bit is helping me and we are helpign each other for future tourneys, you know we're friends right? lol

Wtf is your point at all?

Pig Of The Hut

Belial

Noob
I've said my point already.
1) The game is new, dont pretend you know everything
2) You cant assume stuff off 1 or 2 days of playing.
3) You used to win this MU, but faced a new playstyle and lost? If I were given a dollar everytime it happened to me I'd be Bruce Wayne.
4) Sometimes people lose solely on footsies. 99% of the time when I hear 10-0 MU its this case.
5) Judging from your posts Salt has already infected brain tissue. Staying away from forums for as long as possible is a good therapy.

Pig Of The Hut

I've said my point already.
1) The game is new, dont pretend you know everything
2) You cant assume stuff off 1 or 2 days of playing.
3) You used to win this MU, but faced a new playstyle and lost? If I were given a dollar everytime it happened to me I'd be Bruce Wayne.
4) Sometimes people lose solely on footsies. 99% of the time when I hear 10-0 MU its this case.
5) Judging from your posts Salt has already infected brain tissue. Staying away from forums for as long as possible is a good therapy.

Lol ill spare u cause you obviously haven't played a top frost nor understand her brokenness