What's new

Match-up Discussion Sinestro post UFGT MU chart

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wound cowboy and I came up with a post UFGT MU chart at Denny's

Some quick notes: first off WoundCowboy I lost that Denny's table mat we made it in so I did this by memory , everything right?

This will most likely change as time goes on and cowboy and I both agree sinestro is anywhere from top 7-10 on tier list A+ tier possibly better

Playing to win was also consulted some in our room as well especially about black Adam

Bane 7-3
Hawk girl 6-4
Lex Luthor 6-4 (potential 7-3)
Cyborg 6-4 (potential 7-3)
Lobo 6-4
Flash 6-4
Grundy 6-4 (potential 5-5)
Green lantern 6-4 (potential 5-5)
Harley 6-4
Joker 6-4

Shazam 5-5 (potential 6-4)
Ares 5-5
Catwoman 5-5
Deathstroke 5-5
Batman 5-5
Superman 5-5
NW 5-5
Arrow 5-5
Raven 5-5
Wonder Woman 5-5

Aquaman 4-6 (potential 3-7)
Black Adam 4-6 (potential 5-5)
Doomsday 4-6
Bat girl 4-6
Frost un F-ing winnable against a top frost. Ill buy u a boat if u prove me wrong .

LEGEND

YES!
i'd put catwoman under 4-6, potential 5-5

still think Flash bodies him, Did you happen to play Dizzy's flash alot? if so do you think he played the MU well?

Still think Superman loses to Sinestro

NW gets bodied by Sinestro, though on certain stages its not too bad for him, can get close to even

everything else looks pretty good, I'd definitely move lex and Cyborg up to 7-3. Haven't played a great hawkgirl yet but i have a hard time seeing that one only being 6-4

Pig Of The Hut

10-0 MU's already?

-______________-
Cowboy probably lost 50-6 to 16 bit and I did as well

We both tried for H O U R S w me raging and desperately looking for answers

Not ONE frost player I've played is playing that character the way he is, it's a damn shame he played shitty during top 12 because NOT ONE PERSON but Master D black Adam stood any fucking chance and we all tried

Black Adam and batman seem to be the only answers this far to that broken ass character that Paulo says is "M I D tier "

GTFO here w mid tier

Pig Of The Hut

i'd put catwoman under 4-6, potential 5-5

still think Flash bodies him, Did you happen to play Dizzy's flash alot? if so do you think he played the MU well?

Still think Superman loses to Sinestro

NW gets bodied by Sinestro, though on certain stages its not too bad for him, can get close to even

everything else looks pretty good, I'd definitely move lex and Cyborg up to 7-3. Haven't played a great hawkgirl yet but i have a hard time seeing that one only being 6-4
I didn't lose one game to a flash including dizzy and not sure I ever have

Hawk girl is potentially 7-3, I need to play m2dave more who so far has the best hawk girl by far

Superman loses far and mid but wins up close but unlike many sinestro has options for him. We discussed it and feel 5-5 is best because putting him anything higher is dangerous because superman is not the same MU difficulty as a top other 6-4 MU

LEGEND

The whole world is sleeping on shazam. EGP Wonder_Chef

UserJuke

Noob
Cowboy probably lost 50-6 to 16 bit and I did as well

We both tried for H O U R S w me raging and desperately looking for answers

Not ONE frost player I've played is playing that character the way he is, it's a damn shame he played shitty during top 12 because NOT ONE PERSON but Master D black Adam stood any fucking chance and we all tried

Black Adam and batman seem to be the only answers this far to that broken ass character that Paulo says is "M I D tier "

GTFO here w mid tier

Just because I am curious, what is it about the Killer Frost matchup that makes it so hard for Sinestro? I dont play Sinestro, but I mess around with KF every now and then. Sinestro is probably one of the characters I fight the least though.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Pig Of The Hut i bet 100$ the flash is sinestro's worse MU, if i knock you down, which i will and you don't wake up expect a cross up MB sonic pound for 54% of your life into another same exact set up.....and if you do wake up arachnid and it gets block you eat 61% BNB with one bar and trait, not to mention that all his projectiles within LC range are punishable on reversal, that means if you do fear ball i set you up after a LC on hit with a potential 54% combo, or any other oki set ups, b13 is also full combo punishable by 112 into 61% one bar trait combo thats easy to actually do. its 6-4 maybe 7-3 flash, you're only hope is sinestro resets with trait to unblockables....and trait ingeneral to make you zoning and footsies tools safe.

LEGEND

YES!
Superman loses far and mid but wins up close but unlike many sinestro has options for him. We discussed it and feel 5-5 is best because putting him anything higher is dangerous because superman is not the same MU difficulty as a top other 6-4 MU
i've started eating the Super Breath and pushblocking more and thats been helping some. I agree that Supes' close game levels things out a bit but i still feel its 6-4 Sinestro. either way going even with or barely winning vs Supes is a great great thing for character viability

Vagrant

Noob
When I played wound it felt like an uphill battle. It could he 5-5 though your right. Slips sais 5-5 too.

You can't miss a single punish though, gotta play flawlessly against that yellow bastard.

Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut i bet 100$ the flash is sinestro's worse MU, if i knock you down, which i will and you don't wake up expect a cross up MB sonic pound for 54% of your life into another same exact set up.....and if you do wake up arachnid and it gets block you eat 61% BNB with one bar and trait, not to mention that all his projectiles within LC range are punishable on reversal, that means if you do fear ball i set you up after a LC on hit with a potential 54% combo, or any other oki set ups, b13 is also full combo punishable by 112 into 61% one bar trait combo thats easy to actually do. its 6-4 maybe 7-3 flash, you're only hope is sinestro resets with trait to unblockables....and trait ingeneral to make you zoning and footsies tools safe.
You could be right I've just never experienced playing a flash that at any point made me worry

Like I said most likely things will change but it's a great starting point

Pig Of The Hut

When I played wound it felt like an uphill battle. It could he 5-5 though your right. Slips sais 5-5 too.

You can't miss a single punish though, gotta play flawlessly against that yellow bastard.
I blow most death strokes out the water except slips and Dave and w them I go 5-5

Ronald_A_Knox

Clipeum Aurea
Imagine Mileena with a safe roll that hit low that lead to resets that you could do without any true fear of a viable consequence

There's only so many times jump back 3 will work , it sucks

When i played Harley, i used a well-timed MB B3 to send that bitch flying back. Can't Sinestro do the same? Sure, it's meter-burning on guesswork or small reaction, but it beats having her up close.