What's new

General/Other Sinestro is done.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
DAMMIT, YOU PEOPLE ARE GETTING ME SO DAMN HYPED FOR SCORPION!!!!!!! I HAVE NO INTERNET AT HOME RIGHT NOW, STOP IT. ;_;

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
Bad matchups exist, it's a part of the genre. Deal with it and counterpick or play hella solid and better than the other player.
Unfortunately, people would rather piss and moan about a bad match-up than actually learn it. I had to tough it out with Rain in MK9 through the Kabal, Kenshi and Kitana MUs and eventually, I felt pretty good about my chances against those characters.

Just remember, there's almost always a counter.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Wait, you mean to tell me that one bad match up is enough to call a character dead. Oh Lordddddddddddd.........

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Im sorry, play Grundy vs Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Black Adam, Nightwing etc. then bitch about something. Now you have one character whose special counters zoning and your crying a river.

Close this stupid fuckin thread please.

Pick Batman or KF or something. Parry dat shit.

Counterpick his counterpick.
I played sim in AE for 4 years almost. My worst matchups were still within reach. I beat a top 3 viper to win my pool at winter brawl (gridman) in a match that is considered unwinable. I don't mind the challenge.

A character like this, with these tools, control the pace of the match. U cannot space him or corner him. I like the bad matchups and hit the lab figuring it out.

U think I didn't spend 2 hrs in training mode already? I don't want to play a game that requires me to play certain characters to win. Every game has tiers and bad matchups but not this polarized.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I played sim in AE for 4 years almost. My worst matchups were still within reach. I beat a top 3 viper to win my pool at winter brawl (gridman) in a match that is considered unwinable. I don't mind the challenge.

A character like this, with these tools, control the pace of the match. U cannot space him or corner him. I like the bad matchups and hit the lab figuring it out.

U think I didn't spend 2 hrs in training mode already? I don't want to play a game that requires me to play certain characters to win. Every game has tiers and bad matchups but not this polarized.
Polarized as in just the Sinestro vs Scorpion MU? Or are you referring to other MU's in the game thus far as well?

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
In high level play... U will be counter picked. Look what mk9 turned into
Im pretty sure that applies to every fighting game. Every fighting game as bad match ups and top tiers that dominate. I find it hard to believe that people are saying scorpion is shutting down zoning not even a full day into his release. Just like when Slade got nerfed and everyone thought he was the "kano" of injustice. all im saying is that its way to early to be getting upset over a characters teleport. I will leave it at that.