What's new

Sindel Patch notes Sept 23

Husteen

Noob.
i remember getting past patches on days other than tuesday and thursday. some people were saying they might be adding changes to kratos, who is ps3 exclusive.
looks like we'll have to babysit our ps3s again! >=[

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
It'll probably (HOPEFULLY) be out Thursday since that's when PSN normally updates with a lot of patches.
on a stream this monday concerning the patch changes Paulo Garcia from NRS commented on the stream chat that it seemed as if the patch was most definitely (or likely) coming this Friday... if not hopefully "sooner". so... maybe tomorrow.... but hopefully not past friday.. thats a whole week :/

Husteen

Noob.
on a stream this monday concerning the patch changes Paulo Garcia from NRS commented on the stream chat that it seemed as if the patch was most definitely (or likely) coming this Friday... if not hopefully "sooner". so... maybe tomorrow.... but hopefully not past friday.. thats a whole week :/
that's what i figured in the first place because in the beginning they were saying "the week before devastation." i guess xbox just got it early for some reason.
a big FU to people who said "soon," "a matter of days," and "tuesday" when it comes out a week later.

it's currently not fun to play the game without the patch even though some of the changes are things like noob having a low and mid projectile.... =/

Delriach

Sindelly
2 does not connect with regular scream in my PS3. Is this happening to anybody else?
Works fine for me. Make sure you don't skip the server update after you press start. I'm pretty sure the Sindel stuff was added through the hotfix. Try resetting too... I dunno. It definitely works.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Works fine for me. Make sure you don't skip the server update after you press start. I'm pretty sure the Sindel stuff was added through the hotfix. Try resetting too... I dunno. It definitely works.
Yep works fine for me too.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk