What's new

Sindel Hate

Shady

Noob
Haters gon hate. The truth is, if you get up on her, she's fucked... so yeah, I will work to keep every little KL kid offa me.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Loved this i get that all the time from people with mics.

My favorite Sindel hate mail i got just recently. The guy played Kung Lao and he only managed to hit me twice the entire match then after the match i got this.

"If you played Sindel right you could never win against me. Kung Lao is the best Char."

I have never laughed so hard at hate mail before. I actually had to stop playing for a bit because of it.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Seriously, god damn it, I need some hatemail. Even when I punch 'em in the dick, they don't rage at me...what the hell gives. Damn it all to hell.

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Fucktard: "I hate when people play like that. I mean, I can see you playing her that way against Sub-Zero or Noob, but why you wanna be a bitch against Sonya?"
Me: "Ummm, you do realize that my fastest attack is 11 frames and Sonya is one of the BEST rushdown characters in the game, right? That's the ONLY way I'm going to win with Sindel."
Fucktard: "You clearly don't understand what I'm saying. That was a pussy way to play. I'm just sick of everyone spamming because that's the only way they can beat me."
Me: "Riiiight ... So was I spamming when I kicked your ass with Cyrax, Mileena, Jade, Jax, and Sheeva before that as well?"
Fucktard: "Fuck you. You spam."

^_^ I LOVE SINDEL!

Ninja

Banned
Why would anyone be happy about playing a Sindel? If you win, so what? If you lose, you just lost to Sindel. This is why many hate her.

JennyCage

t('.'t)
Sindel can be a beast against the unprepared. A lot of people don't expect her flight cancel and mixup game to be as good as it is.

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
That right there, sir, is a lot of angry children practicing words they just heard on the street.
They should introduce the "parental warning" function where you can message their parents directly.

IniquityDM said:
Seriously, god damn it, I need some hatemail. Even when I punch 'em in the dick, they don't rage at me...what the hell gives. Damn it all to hell.
You don't do enough flip kicks and shadow kicks. Flip kick like you're pre-patch Kano. You'd be surprised at how many people think they can't be punished for them

That right there, sir, is a lot of angry children practicing words they just heard on the street.
They should introduce the "parental warning" function where you can message their parents directly.
yeaa but there are probably "adults" mixed in too since its xbl

I feel like scrubbiness became cool/accepted on XBL because of COD and Gears. If you double melee'd someone in Gears....hell broke loose lol

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I dont mind Sindel unless the players only purpose is to do nothing but fireballs.
There's this one player named PGunz who played Sindel magnificently well.
He only use fireballs to attract me or play mindgames, and otherwise played total rushdown.