What's new

Sindel Hate

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Well, I for one, think you Sindel-playing bitches need to quit spamming fireballs like that and get in there and fight us with your 15% combos! Dammit! Sindel is obviously made to beat characters like Liu Kang up close and you just keep running and spamming that stupid fireball! And it's stupid! You all act like she was designed that way or something!
Like it's hard to keep characters with armored moves that travel all the way across the screen away from you with those stupid fireballs anyway. And her 2, 1, Step-Up combo is just broken. I CAN'T EVEN BLOCK IT!!!!!!!one111 It hits me when I crouch! How is that even fair!? Did I mention that her fireballs are stupid!?

Sindel is OP! I'm gonna write a letter to NRS just like I did before when I got Cyrax' Bomb Trap removed and Sub-Zero and Kung Lao's damage nerfed! I shouldn't have to adapt to the characters after I payed for this game! They should fix it how I want it, Dammit!!!!!11!!one!!

Here's my first letter:
TheChad_87 said:
Dear NRS Man-Person;
I am so fucking pissed off right now! Kung Lao does way too much damage. You should make him deal the least amount of damage in the game; but don't make any of his super-overpowered tools any worse because If I get really good at this game, I wanna still be able to play him at a tournament and win.
I also want Cyrax' Bomb Trap removed. I had enough of this bullshit playing Street Fighter with Zangief! Cyrax already has a teleport, which makes him OP anyway!
I hate Sub-Zero, too. He freezes me and then does lots of damage. Either get rid of the Ice Ball all together or cut his combos by 10%.
Also, I like Kano. Make him really good and give me an "I Win" move to use repeatedly online - It has to be unpunishable because I don't block like all those other pussies!. I'll show those scrubs how to play!
I think this will be enough so that I can actually win a few games online! Thanks so much!
PS: It would also be great if you just made Sindel a lot worse for no real reason. I think all her 36% combos should do 26% just cause it would be funny. Thnaks so much. xoxo

Shady

Noob
I hate playing against her, but I just tried to pick her up and she's fun to play as. She is made to zone and like I never really complained against people who use that as a strategy. Because if they're a scrub they will eat EX Dash and Kabal resets all day, and if they're good they'll know how to get away. Sindel is hardly safe or easy to do damage with so yeah, people use her the way she is meant to be played. I guess people who get salty are the ones who play one character exclusively and don't realize that there are some match ups that they just can't trump.

People only get mad because they don't know how to fight against her fb pressure. It's really dumb hatred if you can't learn how to prevent the fb game. Characters do have teleport and other tools to prevent this you know.

If someone is far away what am I meant to do? Sit on my hands and wait? Also low fb or jump fb are some of Sindel's best options after she has knocked her opponent down. It prevents wakeup and keeps the opponent on their heels.

I could bitch and moan about teleports, divekicks among other things as anti-fb tools, but I don't instead I find a way around them.

Sasuga

Noob
They want you to let them get close and so they can utilize their own close-up-tactic. If you don't let them they will cry. I don't think people keep that 18+ rating in mind.

Sindel pisses me off when the person playing is a roody-poo and only use fireballs and cartwheels. If you threw in a combo or 2, I would know that you're legit. The thing is, when I get in close and you f##king throw a cartwheel and go back to fireballs, I can't help but rage like a mother.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
Sindel pisses me off when the person playing is a roody-poo and only use fireballs and cartwheels. If you threw in a combo or 2, I would know that you're legit. The thing is, when I get in close and you f##king throw a cartwheel and go back to fireballs, I can't help but rage like a mother.
Im sorry but learn how to play the game instead of crying about sindel. Shes not raiden or kung lao tier so enough lol. If you cant learn to block cartwheel high and get around
fireballs, then your a scrub.

People just mad cuz they can't learn the match up. Sindel's zoning is good but it's easy to get in on if you know how to. If you have a teleport, reflect, any anti-zoning tool you have no person to blame but yourself if you can't get in.

They just get mad at losing. Sindel requires a different approach to countering that most people don't take time to adjust to. Played a guy last night who was using mainly sub-zero and I beat him with 4 different characters. Only after I got done beating him with Sindel did he call me a spammer. I beat him previously with sub-zero, kabal, and kano.

If I beat you with Sindel by countering your jump-ins with air fireballs learn and stop jumping in. They would be surprised how ineffective Sindel can be when you don't jump around and eat fireballs all day.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I dislike Sindel for a number of reasons:

1. She is ugly. This is personal opinion here though.

2. She kills EVERYONE.

3. She is a flowcharter. Much like kano you need to follow several basic steps to do good. Wont win you every match but damn is it effective.

I dislike Sindel for a number of reasons:

1. She is ugly. This is personal opinion here though.

2. She kills EVERYONE.

3. She is a flowcharter. Much like kano you need to follow several basic steps to do good. Wont win you every match but damn is it effective.
1- this is MK who isn't ugly?

2- This is MK who doesn't kill people?

3- How is a character a flowcharter? You are only going by a user of the character and obviously not a very good one. This is what makes me mad about fighting games, some people have no clue what they are talking about and equate spamming to 1 character which is all wrong.

Also if your losing to spam, that's your own fault.

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
And no.. for those of you who play Sindel seriously and dont just start off my shooting High/Low fireballs and running away.. that message isnt directed towards you.

Its for the people who all they do is run away and spam her shitty fireball that is nearly impossible to stop without a teleport. By the time I can get you in the corner I have already taken about 50% life in chip damage. Its fucking stupid.

we had a TYM filled room last night with a few really good sindel's...and i thought it was a blast fighting them. and yes there was a ton of zoning (u should have seen the sindel vs sindel mirror)...but there were ways around it and people were beating them. just have to learn to read the shots and maybe get a little lucky on slipping through, but its do-able. come play sometime, the room is up a LOT ... "THEWHARF"

i love how everyone's reaction to losing to a character who beats them ONLINE ( where the game doesn't mean shit btw) is to bitch instead of learning how to deal with the matchup and realize that people who play strictly online and have no offline experience are scrubs and if you don't believe me re-watch the evo day 1 footage you can tell who had offline experience vs online only.

jedirobb

DEVASTATION!
The Cougar is awesome!

I love rage quitters and the hate mail, it makes me giggle.

The best was the guy (Johnny Cage player, mind you) at Evo who turned to me at the end of a game and asked me in an angry voice "Is all you are going to do is throw fireballs?!"

My response, of course, was "Yes. Would you rather I run up to you so you can combo me to death?"

He walked away very sad and broken.

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
And no.. for those of you who play Sindel seriously and dont just start off my shooting High/Low fireballs and running away.. that message isnt directed towards you.

Its for the people who all they do is run away and spam her shitty fireball that is nearly impossible to stop without a teleport. By the time I can get you in the corner I have already taken about 50% life in chip damage. Its fucking stupid.
Wait ... is this real life?

The Cougar is awesome!

I love rage quitters and the hate mail, it makes me giggle.

The best was the guy (Johnny Cage player, mind you) at Evo who turned to me at the end of a game and asked me in an angry voice "Is all you are going to do is throw fireballs?!"

My response, of course, was "Yes. Would you rather I run up to you so you can combo me to death?"

He walked away very sad and broken.
Ummmmmm ... duh! 2, 1, Step Up does, like, 15% ... God, go learn a combo, noob. [/sarcasm]

Lol I've had some hateful msgs on psn because of my Sindel. People say spammer, called me pathetic, coward, Rage quit mid match. Even a sindel rage quit on me lol. They drop the controller and everything. I don't feel bad though. I'm like oohh free flawless. But yeah it makes me really disappointed in the mk community. I'm like what the heck it's friendlies and she's a zoner. Her strings aren't safe enough to stay in your face. She should only come in close when she feels like it or the other opponent has the advantage full screen(Shang).

Also I'm soo tired of people trying to counter pick me with NOOB and Night Wolf. I'll admit NW is good. that shoulder rush is mad good. But dont think that just because you have a reflecter u auto win. Mind games!!!. I have one friend who is a very good NW. He actually thinks and mixes his stuff up. Peeps online just dont want to work. And as far as noob gooes, I'm just not scared of him. He can't do crap up close besides that one string lol.

Shady

Noob
Wow do people not like Sindel online...

So I'm doing my thing where I'm trying to learn character match-ups through learning characters, and basically going through each character for a 100 games after putting in some time in training with them and I'm on Sindel, so far 11-5 and I've gotten a lot of hatemail. I did Sub Zero, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, and Scorpion before and in 400 games as them I haven't gotten as much as I do with Sindel. I think out of 16 games 14 of those had something to say to me after. She's either "cheap", or "she's spammable" or "I don't fight like a man" apparently. I mean, my only response to that was like "You try and rush down with Sindel I'll see what tactic you'll resort to..." I know her BnBs, I know what to do when she gets up close, but she's just not safe what's so ever.

What's your favorite Sindel hatemail?

leek

Noob
"bitch gotta good mouth but thats it scrub get some practice noob"

after I accidently picked sindel instead of cage and outzoned him.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
People don't like zoners in general online. The lag can make them pretty frustrating. Hate mail I get is non-stop "cheater cheater" over and over again. I get the same when I play Stryker and Sheeva too.