What's new

Sindel General Discussion Thread

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I can't find much combo potential with variation 2 yet

Let me know if you guys find anything
Naw its not gonna be the combo variation, outside of KB's / banshee EX you ain't gonna get much except for jumping kick float jumping something conversions. Variation 2 is all about owning the screen cause you can just be doing airborne thangs forever.

btw I know you don't post much here FK this is rooflemonger

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Naw its not gonna be the combo variation, outside of KB's / banshee EX you ain't gonna get much except for jumping kick float jumping something conversions. Variation 2 is all about owning the screen cause you can just be doing airborne thangs forever.

btw I know you don't post much here FK this is rooflemonger
so far wich Variations are the worse-best one in terms of damage output?

Zviko

Noob
Dragon already found some stuff in first var. Starter, DB1amp, B2, J3, DB4. Around 31-33% 1 bar, depending on the starter.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
so far wich Variation is the worse one in terms of damage output?
well this is all super super early but variation 1 is the "combo" variation and will probably have the best overall damage its fair enough to say. She gets over 30% on basic bnb's with it in my early testing.

The variations are basically, do you want damage, or do you want tools and options

Lokheit

Noob
I can't find much combo potential with variation 2 yet

Let me know if you guys find anything
Starting on a jump she can JIP into banshee, into JIP into hop into JIP, it's ridiculous, you're at a 200+ combo just from the jump attack and gives room for a lot of mindgames and pressure. Of course you have to condition them into not antiairing, but looks juicy if you can setup your jump ins.

Variation 2 looks like the most fun and the one with the most potential for dirty stuff, but also the hardest to master. The other 2 are very straight forward.

I only looked into her base kit so far and I'm seriously pissed that she doesn't have any combo starters in that.

Also her only +frames come from a pretty shitty string. Couple of strings I tried to make safe with bf1 the special was duckable.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
So I found out in the corner if you do j3 canceled into BF1 and amplify it, you can convert with falling down J2, 23~BF2

Not sure if that's going to amount to anything, just trying to spitball here and give other people ideas

Lokheit

Noob
Hot take on her second variation:

Banshee Dash and Deadly Echo are awesome together for air pressure and will lead to a lot of dirt.

Still not sold on making scream a High to access the walking scream, I will have to experiment a lot with that one, but I think if I made a kustom I'd replace the march with another move (the Air OH whip to add to the aerial guessing game after a JIP, the low projectile or the air triple projectile).

Lokheit

Noob
So far V2 gamplan looks like:

• Mindgame your opponent into not anti airing you with some air trickery.
  • Dive in for air pressure.
  • Condition him by canceling the JIP into B2 Low during pressure at any point.
  • You can also use her flight if you think they're reacting to let them go under you and punish.
Now let's see how the marching scream plays into her strategy. Still thinking the OH air whip would've been better for her gameplan.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Ok V2 is actually everything I wanted. Fun flight cancel shit looks dope. Dont know why but they didnt sell it this hard in the kombat kast.

I was too hung up on the ghost.

Lokheit

Noob
Many of her moves make me wish she had some string that puts her airborne. MKX had many of those (Jaquie and Kitana come to mind), I'm not sure if any character has one in MK11 but I don't remember it. It would be great for using many of these specials during grounded pressure.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Lol I could totally see an incoming nerf allowing only 1 banshee and 1 hop per combo string or block string LMAO. Though given how that was 2 bars and not over 400 it might stay, but the pressure is looking awesome indeed.
Better nerf it. Wouldn't want a character with actual fun combos, would we?

Seriously though, this shit looks crazy. How difficult is this to pull off? I won't be home until later, so I can't try her out.