What's new

Sindel General Discussion Thread

ScreamQueen

Rockin' Sindel since '95
I 'aint ragging on anyone here in particular, but I'm amazed how much this "Will you see flesh? will she have big boobs?" is a thing. Still. This long after MKX.
As long as she looks good (as in, well designed costume/hair/face etc) and she plays well, Im groovy, personally.

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
VA approved for Sindel, seems pretty good ! cannot wait for the gameplay trailer for the Queen ! maybe in August ?

How did mk9 sindel play? Slight chance they just re-hash mk9 sindel with a few upgrades ala noob
Noone wants MK9 Sindel to be back trust me.
Her normals are very bad. She is a heavy zoner. However she also has the most annoying special move in the game: an OH cartwheel that was complete safe on block. She has a big combo but must rely on a > 20f mid so in real matches it doesn't exist. So her entire gameplan is spam, then if enemies get close, cancels d1/d4/all normals into that overhead and sends them fullscreen. Btw she has a low - high string which is the most stupid string in the game

Crimea

Noob
Kitana is 10000 years old, but how old Sindel was when she died? I remember she was dead for 10,000 years

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Let me be honest, if she doesn't have THE BOOBIES ima be really disappointed. But I really can't wait to see her outfits, I hope they go for a vampire vibe.
Get ready to be disappointed then. lol

As far as the backstory. Man, politics just need to stay out of video games. Not everything needs to be PC.
Personally I've always wanted Sindel to come back as the big bad, basically, killing shao kahn and then turning into shao kahn to protect edenia. Sort of like Dark Raiden.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Get ready to be disappointed then. lol

As far as the backstory. Man, politics just need to stay out of video games. Not everything needs to be PC.
Personally I've always wanted Sindel to come back as the big bad, basically, killing shao kahn and then turning into shao kahn to protect edenia. Sort of like Dark Raiden.
I agree. I hope she'll be crazy and kill everyone...and then make Cassie her concubine.