What's new

Sindel General Discussion Thread

Raider

Noob
She was announced right after Nightwolf and then Spawn. And now they do this fuckery i am so pissed off with WB and NRS. Ugh

Raider

Noob
Trailer showed basically what we saw few weeks ago. I am more than disappointed.
End of November is shitty release date for Sindel.

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
Actually if you take a look at the trailer when the camera zooms in on her face, you'll see she kinda resembles Kitana. Her mouth,eyes are kinda the same.So kitana does look like her.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I'm a bit triggered by how young her face looks lol. She's supposed to be old and it's completely clashing with her grey hair.

I really don’t see Sindel as an old looking lady. If anyone has ever played Mass Effect, there are many “old” Asari, but none of them look old if you understand what I’m trying to say lol.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
i believe that i was wrong before, if you look closely at her face (eye shape,nose ect)-, she does has an "asian" appearance. matching Kitana

the character model is beautiful and i cant wait ... closeup at 1:10

Last edited:

hatyr

ball roll enjoyer.
I'm a bit triggered by how young her face looks lol. She's supposed to be old and it's completely clashing with her grey hair.
She's so prettyyyyy. Wonder what her VA is gonna sound like. MK9 redux or something fresh...

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I think she looks great! Bummed about the wait, but I'm actually out of town away from my PS4 for a lot of October so I guess I'd have to wait anyway haha

Sindel only ever looked 'old' in MK9. In the old games she was portrayed by an eighteen year old actress lol. In Deception she looked maybe 40 tops. She just has silver-white hair because she's magical. Edenians don't age beyond their prime, from what we can tell -- Kitana, Jade, and Tanya are all about 10,000 years old, after all.

kevkopdx

Noob
Sindel looks fantastic! Call me a new fan of hers. We're gonna have to wait, though. I'm a huge fan of Terminator, so that will hold me until Sindel comes out.
I feel the same way... after those two, not sure how long this game will hold my interest tho