What's new

Sindel General Discussion Thread

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Holy moly. They really hit it off when it came to Sindel!

Face? Perfect.
Voice? Perfect.

Now if I can just enjoy her gameplay I will main her without hesitation. I love me some sexy villainesses. Sorry, Skarlet. Mama's home! lol

I'm not mad that her hair isn't crazy long the entire time. As long as she utilizes it in special moves and her grabs, I'm fine with it.

I'm curious about her weapon though, but not entirely against it. The outro when she uses it is so graceful and awesome. Hopefully, that's reflected in how she uses it in the game. I know she's not gonna be standing on top of it like Tanya because Kitana already has that move so we don't have to worry about that.

This is the most hype I've been for a DLC character yet! Can't wait to see her Fatal Blow and her Fatalities.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Let me enlighten some of you guys:

Apparently the weapon which Sindel uses is “Kwan Dao”, which she had used in 3D era games, its NOT Naginata
Hotaru was using the Naginata, but the Naginata that Tanya is using is extendable and retractable, which was not the case with hotaru’s weapon AT ALL
So these may look identical, but have differences.
Semantics man lol a stick with a blade on the end man vs a heavier stick with a blade...lol. It's like saying Jade's staff is different from Raiden's but at the end of the day, they both work in a similar fashion. We're just saying it looks the same and more or less acts the same. In Real life there is no retractable. Would be cool if that was real though.

NRS is always reusing their flop animations. Nothing new.
Pretty much all FG reuse some animations I've noticed.

So does Johnny. Though people have a harder time believing him than her.
True, it's cause he's a wiseass, arrogant actor. Though technically, I would say he's stronger than she is given his other feats. He also helped beat Shinnok during the second timeline as well and took on a possessed Scorp and Sub which isn't too shabby.

Cassie is a bit more serious than Johnny and I think more respect her as to why she's taken more seriously.
Well, she did kill a God.. you gotta take pride in your achievements : ) I still talk about an awesome Casserole I made last winter : )

THANK YOU!! I knew it was the wrong name, but I do not know enough to name it. I spent a while trying to google Kung Fu films to find the name but could't!! haha.. LIke old Jackie Chan and Jet Lie movies. Also it was in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon grrl fight.
She defeated Shinnok for sure, Raiden killed him/finished him though by taking his head and pissing off Kronika lol. Her father also beat Shinnok or wore him down at least, their power is specific to taking on Gods. She definitely inherited Johnny's cockyness though lol.

Last edited:

ScreamQueen

Rockin' Sindel since '95
Tension is unbearable :D I hope it hits at the usual time and they don't hold it back for the Xbox show or something...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Expected her to be more zoney, but I won't judge entirely just yet. These trailers always show us half the moves wind up being kustom.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Queeeeeeeen

Ok she has lot of ways to get in . Her weapon moves might be varation. She has 2 grab KBS , 2 counter punishes the hair one and ass one. Her fatal blow is perfect looks like mid to me . She has nice anti air wake up . Her fatality is great . Based first impressions I will give a 9. She’s perfect

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I love her so much. They've really outdone themselves omg. That fatal blow was great and the fatality might be the best in the game for me. The sound effect of her scream is so sick and I love the banshee ghost addition for her screams and stuff. Visually she's awesome to look at and I'm hype to see her skins and gear.

That move at the beginning where she flipped over Nightwolf and grabbed him with her hair. Incredible.

And when she stabbed Jade with her weapon and then PULLED HER FURTHER ONTO IT WITH HER HAIR. Jesus.

She has a combo that ends similar to Kitana's booty bump. But she propels herself with her scream. Genius.

I couldn't be happier whatsoever.

NEW SKINS
RAIDEN GERAS CETRION

I'm glad to see Raiden, Geras, and Cetrion get skins and they look pretty cool ngl.

I'm not sure what's so 'klassic' about that Cassie skin., It's not even her MKX default. But, it's cute and we could always use better Cassie skins I suppose since she got so shafted. I'm disappointed she doesn't at least have her MKX haircut.

ScreamQueen

Rockin' Sindel since '95
What a wild toolset... She's keeping the range grabs, the air fireballs, even the cartwheel is back in some form. And that ridiculous flying ass KB.
This is the happiest I've been about a fighting game reveal in years. She looks awesome. The voice is spot-on. I'm so excited and I can't wait to try her out.

Erm... Sorry for gushing, it's been a long wait >_> <3

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
amazing stuff NRS did to her .... great update in everything , from look to moveset, such great amazing job done ! now we all cannot wait for he next Kombat Kast with her, oh my gawd ! :rolleyes: