Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
she looks amazing in motion-

but man 1st Jade stole Tanya's drill

and now this....

:(
POOR TANYA

¯\(ツ)
i guess i'll learn some Sindel now

Well, technically on the naginata front. Tanya stole that from Sindel since Sindel had it first. But the drill move I concur. Though Jade looks really sexy doing it gotta admit lol

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
They actually gave her the 3D era weapon! She looks amazing, and I’m excited for the trailer. I’ve been set on going full Terminator but NRS keeps making me bipolar with how good their characters look.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Man, Cassie loves milking the Shinnok feat haha
Well, she did kill a God.. you gotta take pride in your achievements : ) I still talk about an awesome Casserole I made last winter : )

THANK YOU!! I knew it was the wrong name, but I do not know enough to name it. I spent a while trying to google Kung Fu films to find the name but could't!! haha.. LIke old Jackie Chan and Jet Lie movies. Also it was in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon grrl fight.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Let me enlighten some of you guys:

Apparently the weapon which Sindel uses is “Kwan Dao”, which she had used in 3D era games, its NOT Naginata
Hotaru was using the Naginata, but the Naginata that Tanya is using is extendable and retractable, which was not the case with hotaru’s weapon AT ALL
So these may look identical, but have differences.