What's new

Tech Sindel Frame Data

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Sindels Ex hair whip is pretty pointless right? This is another Ex move that's pretty god awful. DanCock Both of our characters have shitty Ex moves. :)
nope, this move on block is the same as the regular version --> shes not getting punished hard for it like noob is full screen..
it causes an untechable wake up which allows her to IAF 3 to stop any wake up try.

you still dont get the point my post, which now is like you are seeing it as an insult.. noob is my second most used character, i care for him as much as sindel.. i want him to be the best and im annoyed that theres these weird things with both of them that makes no sense when compared to the rest of the cast..

every aspect of enhanced specials should be either the same or better, not worse in any aspect like a blocked clone is..

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'm not taking anything as an insult. Sindels Ex whip is pretty awful. How much extra damage does it give you? Yeah it's safer on block but why waste meter on that shitty ass move anyways?

Oh I didn't realize it caused an untechable which allows her to IAF 3 to stop wake ups. Hrmmm. It's not as bad as I thought.

Sindel's ex hair whip is useless. Only good to end combos to potentially kill your opponent.
Ex cartwheel has usage because it alters positions unlike the regular cartwheel.

dont run away too much vs cage.. you need to play major footsies to win this match and never get caught in the corner..
sindel's footsies are not on par with cage, which is why i think it is 5-5.

Pick a big stage and fire away!!!
lol

when 25% close to a corner, try and get him with a hairwhip either as an AA or whiff punish :) to alter positiosn

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Would be cool if her Ex hair whip was a launcher which lead to a combo.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
one of the things that make sindel soo godlike is the fact she is one of the best zoners in the game plus when she gets cornered she has 2 moves which alter position one o which is an overhead that after b1 is very difficult to fuzzy and both are fairly difficult to punish say you do 311 hairwhip it's -7 but the 311 creates distance so they can only punish with like a fast advancing special that is faster than 7 frames like say reptiles dash. then on top of that her corner pressure is gdlk with 311iafb, 11b24iafb, 44iafb, 44 d1stepup, f124stepup, and f124lowfb. basically the instant air fireball to end strings makes her godlike cuz it makes people scared to poke out of her pressure. my bro says he always feels like he has to armor out when i corner him

DanCock

Cock Master!!
sindel's footsies are not on par with cage, which is why i think it is 5-5.

Pick a big stage and fire away!!!
lol

when 25% close to a corner, try and get him with a hairwhip either as an AA or whiff punish :) to alter positiosn
never said it was, but she has to play them in this match with her 50/50 mix ups. if you dont do any footsies you will get cornered period..

im LMFAO right now, oddly your saying toss fireballs like crazy and im saying footsies LOL.. i use the flight cancels alot in this match up and 4 4 fireball 3. and yea its 100% 5-5..

Playpal said it best
Round 1: sindel chucks projectiles. Sindel wins
Round 2: JC has her cornered. JC wins
Round 3: depends on whether or not sindel escaped the corner. 50/50

10-10 MU

DanCock

Cock Master!!
one of the things that make sindel soo godlike is the fact she is one of the best zoners in the game plus when she gets cornered she has 2 moves which alter position one o which is an overhead that after b1 is very difficult to fuzzy and both are fairly difficult to punish say you do 311 hairwhip it's -7 but the 311 creates distance so they can only punish with like a fast advancing special that is faster than 7 frames like say reptiles dash. then on top of that her corner pressure is gdlk with 311iafb, 11b24iafb, 44iafb, 44 d1stepup, f124stepup, and f124lowfb. basically the instant air fireball to end strings makes her godlike cuz it makes people scared to poke out of her pressure. my bro says he always feels like he has to armor out when i corner him
idk who you are playing but if your going to try 311 when cornered you will get killed. her corner pressure is ok. her zoning is ok, her rush down is ok.. nothing is god like on sindel.. you play on xbox or psn? we should play tonight im on both systems..

freddy, kabal and kenshi have good zoning near "god like" sindels isnt like theirs.

I actually think sindel v JC goes more like this:

Fullscreen: Sindel wins
Close range: JC wins
mid screen/footsies: whoever guesses right,wins

Sindel, imo, has the best projectile to deal with cage. Her iafb does 5 things:

1) Does chip
2) builds meter
3) helps her run away
4) Limit mobility
5) control air space

Probably missing more. This makes JC making a come back at sindel very difficult if he's not mid screen. No one excels more at pissing JC off at fullscreen than Sindel. At midscreen it's a toss up. Sindel has plenty of things that put her negative, which allow JC to pressure her. Those same moves however also give Sindel lots of pushback to go back into zoning. Thankfully, Sindel has no armor so JC can actually win this MU.

A 5-5 MU, but it'll never look nor feel like it's 5-5. Thus, 10-10. I've gotten plenty of experience vs Mr. Mileena DanCock and RunwayMafia

Btw dancock, didn't your avatar used to throb? And why are we talking about this in the frame data thread?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I actually think sindel v JC goes more like this:

Fullscreen: Sindel wins
Close range: JC wins
mid screen/footsies: whoever guesses right,wins

Sindel, imo, has the best projectile to deal with cage. Her iafb does 5 things:

1) Does chip
2) builds meter
3) helps her run away
4) Limit mobility
5) control air space

Probably missing more. This makes JC making a come back at sindel very difficult if he's not mid screen. No one excels more at pissing JC off at fullscreen than Sindel. At midscreen it's a toss up. Sindel has plenty of things that put her negative, which allow JC to pressure her. Those same moves however also give Sindel lots of pushback to go back into zoning. Thankfully, Sindel has no armor so JC can actually win this MU.

A 5-5 MU, but it'll never look nor feel like it's 5-5. Thus, 10-10. I've gotten plenty of experience vs Mr. Mileena DanCock and RunwayMafia

Btw dancock, didn't your avatar used to throb? And why are we talking about this in the frame data thread?
it seems to only throb in I explorer.. at least thats what i recall. havent used IE is so long.. also there might be another reason why its nto throbbing, i had to change it due to the site not allowing me to upload it, idk long story dont feel like typing it. but yea i havent seen it throb in forever.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Got +12 for the first one, just off the ground for the fireball. -1 for 4,4 regular fireball but 0 for low fireball because it hits a frame later.
Blocked at full screen after 3,1,1 hits.
Only 0 in the corner though.

hey lord Somberness i was wondering is it always +12 for any attack that can be levi canceled into fireball? or just 311, flight, fireball? or is it different with the different blocked combo strings?? then the next question would be what are they on hit.

example 3,1, flight, fireball(1/3).

Somberness

Lights
hey lord Somberness i was wondering is it always +12 for any attack that can be levi canceled into fireball? or just 311, flight, fireball? or is it different with the different blocked combo strings?? then the next question would be what are they on hit.

example 3,1, flight, fireball(1/3).
It's +12 on block because of the distance it has to travel. That's all it really depends on. 3,1~levitate both fb is +19 on hit and -4 on block, give or take a frame because of the hitboxes. 3,1 causes good push back on hit so the advantage of the fireball increases. But that means you can't take advantage of situation because of the space between you and your opponent. Put it this way, it's a lot easier to get the zoning advantage from full screen than it is from half screen away.

Does Sindel have a legit block inf of D+4 levi cancel on block???

also, i think doing B1 levi cancel is going to lead into more mixups, but B1 levi cancel is VERY hard to do, it has to be done instantly

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
Does Sindel have a legit block inf of D+4 levi cancel on block???

also, i think doing B1 levi cancel is going to lead into more mixups, but B1 levi cancel is VERY hard to do, it has to be done instantly
for some reason b1, 3, and f3 only cancel into levitate if i do a jip first...it seems to sometimes work w.o a jip but rarely..everything else cancels into levitate no problem....anyone else experience this?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
for some reason b1, 3, and f3 only cancel into levitate if i do a jip first...it seems to sometimes work w.o a jip but rarely..everything else cancels into levitate no problem....anyone else experience this?
I do with 3. Haven't bothered to try with the others. I'll try tonight.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
3 and f3 would probably only be good after a jip anyway. f3 too easily ducked and would be full combo punished. and 3 only hits people who are sooo close they basically gotta be down eatin her puzzy. I also found a decent way of doing b1 levi cancel. you do the dd first then roll half circle to up and hit the 1 when the stick or dpad is in the back position :d,:d,:qtl,:l,1,upback,:u,:blk :coffee: (sorry no upback arrow lol) it's still very execution heavy cuz you have to do the direction imput pretty fast and hit the 1 right in the middle of the half circle. I can still only do it half the time (on stick) may be easier or harder on a pad idk. the 1 doesn't have to be exactly perfect thanx to negative edge though

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
wow this b1 levicancel crap is way to hard for my taste it easily surpasses Kabal 2 ndc. but one thing i noticed if you hit the b1 levi and you instantly cancel into close fb it resets cooool too bad its so fuckin hard on my long ass throw stick. def easier on pad. (probably way easier on hitbox) i think i'll stick to doin the old way by just usin the jip so i can buffer all the moves early and just do jip b1ddu

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
hey whats up with the 212 if you hold the last two she stalls the move and it causes it to not combo. you can decide basically which frame you want to hit them on by releasing when you want? what's the usefulness of this or is there not any?

CanadianBaconX

Let's see how long this lasts...
hey whats up with the 212 if you hold the last two she stalls the move and it causes it to not combo. you can decide basically which frame you want to hit them on by releasing when you want? what's the usefulness of this or is there not any?
And we have like the fourth person to ask this <3! Can we get a locked stickied thread called "Holding the last 2 in 2,1,2 does NOTHING" and in the first post have a decent explanation as to why haha :p

Holding the 2 at the end of 212 does nothing but, let your opponent block, can't dash cancel it, it doesn't become unblockable. I mean yeah you can "choose" which frame it releases on but... Whether you charge the 2 or let it rip normally, it leaves your opponent in the same situation so, why wouldn't you take the guaranteed one? Maybe if they blocked your 21 then holding the 2 can trick them into releasing block and getting hit by it (It MIGHT work one time... Even then I don't know why someone would release block when they see you winding up a punch)... Then you can get your OTG fireball :3

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
its interruptable so maybe theyll be brave lol and try to interrupt it. also next time you do 21 maybe they'll think they gotta hold block longer lol

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So Krys9984 and I are doing a video for Jade on when to EN Glow during block strings. What strings for Sindel do you know FOR SURE have gaps? Somberness anyone?

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
So Krys9984 and I are doing a video for Jade on when to EN Glow during block strings. What strings for Sindel do you know FOR SURE have gaps? Somberness anyone?
b3*heref2 (3 frame gap), if b3 cancelled into special cannot be interrupted, b3lowfb can be xrayed with a just frame... good luck
f1*here24 (6 frame gap)
3*here1 (2 frame gap) very tough armor has to be perfectly executed.
31*here1 (8 frame gap)
31*hereb2 (11 frame gap)
not sure about 4*here4 maybe can be armored if anybody knows tell me pls.

levi cancels: on block
2levicancel (+9) 2 (17 frames) = 8 frame gap
21levicancel (+7) 2 = 10 frame gap
2levicancel 44 = 5 frame gap
21levicancel 44 = 7 frame gap
2levicancel d4 = 3 frame gap
21levicancel d4 = 5 frame gap
311levicancel 44 = 7 frame gap

watch out for d3 cuz it will stop your armor, good thing is d3 on hit is only +3 so you can armor after the d3 if she tries to go into anything.
also levifbs will screw up armor. if blocked she is at -7 though.
imo jade destroys sindel. because of the anti zoning + armor.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
Somberness question do u know if sindel has the advantage on hit from a d+4 cancel into EX scream cancel. It looks like theres no recovery after canceling out of the scream and if she cancels out of the ex scream after the d+4 hits is she still at +12 frames or +26 frames?

Seapeople

This one's for you
Somberness question do u know if sindel has the advantage on hit from a d+4 cancel into EX scream cancel. It looks like theres no recovery after canceling out of the scream and if she cancels out of the ex scream after the d+4 hits is she still at +12 frames or +26 frames?
Ex scream can be cancelled after 17 frames, so d4~ex scream cancel is +15 on hit/+9 on block.

x18x2xwildx

Something wicked this way comes.
Question. Like Kitana's f21, does the distance Sindel's 44 is blocked have an effect on the frame data for it? Sometimes I feel like I can outpoke my opponent after it when I know I should be at disadvantage.