What's new

Tech Sindel Frame Data

Dsynkronized

Tierless
thanks helps alot im not use to seeing frame data in this form making a transition from umvc3 but i can take the inital move of all her strings and thats the su right?

Dsynkronized

Tierless
somberness i need your help!!!!! i came up with a theroy and i need you to tell me what the advatage of something like 2.1 or 31,1, canceled into ex yell

somberness i need your help!!!!! i came up with a theroy and i need you to tell me what the advatage of something like 2.1 or 31,1, canceled into ex yell
Both 3,11 and 2,1 on block levi cancel gives you +26 but you have to subtract 19, which gives you +7

2,1 on hit is also 26 -19 = 7
2 on hit is 32 - 19= +13

DanCock

Cock Master!!
no not levi caceled into it just 2,1 into canceled enhanced scremed
Mr. Mileena was giving you an example of how to figure it out for yourself. We can't have somberness do it for us when he already gave us the tools to figure it out ourselves. So what you do is look at the "on block cancel" 2,1 is +26 then go and look at what enhanced scream Is on block and minus both numbers from each other = what number your looking for. Which is -3

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Somberness

Lights
I think what was meant is cancelled out of scream, I forgot about that. 17 frames is the fastest you can do it, so it is 2 frames faster than a levitate cancel.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I think what was meant is cancelled out of scream, I forgot about that. 17 frames is the fastest you can do it, so it is 2 frames faster than a levitate cancel.
hmm interesting I wonder if this can be used to have an extended frame trap that would also build back a full meter. Going to investigate to tonight.

***edit something like this. Ending combo with 2,1 then flight cancel, 2 FC,31:en scream cancel, 2 FC, 111 cart wheel. Something like 12% chip damage

The 3,1 can be interrupted but I don't think they will let go of block for fear of getting caught in scream. Hmmmmm I have to actually try this in practice tonight.

Mr. Mileena you are the pro at cancels what would you do??

hmm interesting I wonder if this can be used to have an extended frame trap that would also build back a full meter. Going to investigate to tonight.

***edit something like this. Ending combo with 2,1 then flight cancel, 2 FC,31:en scream cancel, 2 FC, 111 cart wheel. Something like 12% chip damage

The 3,1 can be interrupted but I don't think they will let go of block for fear of getting caught in scream. Hmmmmm I have to actually try this in practice tonight.

Mr. Mileena you are the pro at cancels what would you do??

I don't like it lol.
you're wasting a bar, and it has to be perfect. ending in 111 cartwheel puts you at possible punishment. Imo, just stick to levi cancels.

I wouldnt mind using it when the opponent has little life. maybe cancel scream and grab

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I don't like it lol.
you're wasting a bar, and it has to be perfect. ending in 111 cartwheel puts you at possible punishment. Imo, just stick to levi cancels.

I wouldnt mind using it when the opponent has little life. maybe cancel scream and grab
I don't mind wasting a bar with her. She builds it pretty quick. But yea I'll have to see If I can even execute it in practice tonight.

Dsynkronized

Tierless
see dan hahah damn you dont have to be quick to be an ass and somberness is right i mean using the scream just to negate her animation and leave in block stun so yes it would be a frame trap and the way she works like kabal and what dan said is the same i just stated to mr mileena she builds meter super quick but honestly i see mr mileena doesnt like to take risks

DanCock

Cock Master!!
see dan hahah damn you dont have to be quick to be an ass and somberness is right i mean using the scream just to negate her animation and leave in block stun so yes it would be a frame trap and the way she works like kabal and what dan said is the same i just stated to mr mileena she builds meter super quick but honestly i see mr mileena doesnt like to take risks
no way he takes lots of risks. He's just so good at it that he gets in his foes head and fucks with them.

Dsynkronized

Tierless
well its hard for me to understand how then, everything i suggested has worked for me and i have tourney experience i know the skill level, but constantly turned down something thats low to mid risk high reward and long term reward is something i dont understand

DanCock

Cock Master!!
well its hard for me to understand how then, everything i suggested has worked for me and i have tourney experience i know the skill level, but constantly turned down something thats low to mid risk high reward and long term reward is something i dont understand
I wish you luck in any major offline tournament with her. So far I have failed In each one.

lol

Dsynkronized

Tierless
as of right now yeah probably but i have been really sloppy because of how much im playing with sindel but in the next week or so im gonna start getting back on it with him

Seapeople

This one's for you

Midscreen 111 ex scream cancel (on hit) gives you enough advantage to do 2 or b1. That's the only reason I've found to use it instead of levi cancel. Not really worth the meter imo, but maybe there's a better setup out there than this one.

Edit: d4 ex scream cancel could also be really good.

Dsynkronized

Tierless
Midscreen 111 ex scream cancel (on hit) gives you enough advantage to do 2 or b1. That's the only reason I've found to use it instead of levi cancel. Not really worth the meter imo, but maybe there's a better setup out there than this one.

Edit: d4 ex scream cancel could also be really good.
1,1,1 is good if u actually hit confirm it i agree, but heres the thing if not your left trying to hit high and getting poked...if you know the block string is coming and u want to keep the pressure on then 3,1,1 is good and i would agree down 4 would be amazing because u have the poke then throwing it in after that would easily allow to let go if thats you first time using it because people normal dont get put on gaurd after a poke. the mix up potential for it is high. but after the enhanced scream i would say there are alot of different options to run because of advanatage and how fast that actually happens​

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
no ive known about for a while, but i meant using it during a combo, 111 on block is horrible.

311 is not 100% because of the low hitbox of 3, you have to move in, and waste frames, 11b2 lfb is -7
why would you only 11b2Ifb and not the full 11b24Ifb anyway, that is one damn good blockstring. 311Ifb is only good for creating distance after landing a scream. the Ifb resets. basically 3 is too hard to land unless the opponent is wobbling in front of you lol. Say after I land a 4,4 1,scream If I want them closer for more pressure I'll 44u+3Ifb, and if I want them at a distance for zoning i'll 311Ifb. Mr. Mil you say offline the cartwheel is sooo punishable do that many characters really have a 7 frame move that isn't just a poke I know there are a few, but a lot of the cast cannot punish that or d1 hairwhip on block. cartwheel is awesome nomatter what especially since you are training the opponent to block low with 2,1 and b1. oh yeah b1,cartwheel is godlike lol.

why would you only 11b2Ifb and not the full 11b24Ifb anyway, that is one damn good blockstring. 311Ifb is only good for creating distance after landing a scream. the Ifb resets. basically 3 is too hard to land unless the opponent is wobbling in front of you lol. Say after I land a 4,4 1,scream If I want them closer for more pressure I'll 44u+3Ifb, and if I want them at a distance for zoning i'll 311Ifb. Mr. Mil you say offline the cartwheel is sooo punishable do that many characters really have a 7 frame move that isn't just a poke I know there are a few, but a lot of the cast cannot punish that or d1 hairwhip on block. cartwheel is awesome nomatter what especially since you are training the opponent to block low with 2,1 and b1. oh yeah b1,cartwheel is godlike lol.
-7 is all a johnny cage needs to start his f3 pressure, or for sonya to start her MS pressure, while it might not hit, sindel still has to block

11b24 whiffs most of the times, making the 4 uncanceled into a low fireball, therefore making the 4 very punishable

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
thanx makes sense and thats all you have to say is johnny cage lol run away like a mofo
how fast is cages f3 btw. actually I just thought about it and you can still cancel into a low Ifb they would have to punish quickly with somethin before the Ifb hit them and if they get hit by the Ifb you get to start your pressure all over again. try it

DanCock

Cock Master!!
dont run away too much vs cage.. you need to play major footsies to win this match and never get caught in the corner..

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Sindels Ex hair whip is pretty pointless right? This is another Ex move that's pretty god awful. DanCock Both of our characters have shitty Ex moves. :)