What's new

Since we're not getting MK12 for 2-5 years, NRS should port MK9 to current/next gen consoles.

MK9

Noob
Right … than what you all bitch about having to pay 60 bucks fir a game that’s 10 years old that you already own. Mk will be dead as usual when I3 drops.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Mk will be dead as usual when I3 drops.
I don't know, the way fighting games go Injustice 3 will get a lot of hype up until it launches, then after the first month or 2 people will start complaining about how the roster is terrible, the game lacks depth, there's too much zoning, there's no hype, the balance is way off, there's too little zoning, and then you'll get the posts from people proudly proclaiming how they think the game is dead and they're going back to MK11, or MKX, or how they're done with NRS until MK12.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I don't know, the way fighting games go Injustice 3 will get a lot of hype up until it launches, then after the first month or 2 people will start complaining about how the roster is terrible, the game lacks depth, there's too much zoning, there's no hype, the balance is way off, there's too little zoning, and then you'll get the posts from people proudly proclaiming how they think the game is dead and they're going back to MK11, or MKX, or how they're done with NRS until MK12.
yep, fuck yeah ! in summary :

:p

Bookmark this post, because this guy is a fortune teller.

MCPeePants

Bout it
TBF if they announce Injustice 3, I'll be done with it before it releases...

NRS tries to invent the wheel with every new MK game. Change is good but do it slightly.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
What they really need to do is re-release UMK3 or MKT that is as close to an arcade perfect port as possible, with their rollback netcode for online. NRS/Midway is one of the few companies/devs that have long lasting successful fighting game franchises but have never actually re-released their classic games. They could easily do what Capcom & Iron Galaxy Studios did with 3rd Strike and “3rd Strike Online”, and that’s all I really want. Just do that, make it available on all platforms (XB1, PS4, XBSX/S, PS5, Switch, PC), and that is literally all I’d ever want and would shut up forever about it.