What's new

Sig request for Embarq85

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Embarq85, if you could please I would like a picture for my avatar. I want a picture of Stryker, and at the top make it say SPREAD EM! and at the bottom make it say BUSTED! And somewhere in the background or something kinda small, put X-RAY THAT BITCH!!! and than of course have my name FOREVER KING in there somewhere. You can be creative with the boarder and background. Thanks bro!

NKZero

Noob
Embarq85, hey man could you possibly do mine similar to how Snowy's was done? I need 5 characters though (if they can fit), so they would be Sub Zero, Kenshi, Sektor, Cage and Nightwolf. If you need to make them smaller I have no problem. Also put NKZero in there somewhere. Thanks a lot :)

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Hello Embarq85, I've always have been very impressed with your sigs so I thought I might as well make a request, I'm a Jade main on psn so i was thinking somthing with Jade and my psn "birdsongs". I really like this picture of Jade but if you aren't feeling it then i'm sure i'd be happy with what you can come up with. Thanks ohh, use your creativity and make it pretty. ( :
http://media.photobucket.com/image/mortal kombat jade/anouk44/Mortal Kombat/jade_by_tn3h.png?o=69 .
I love this drawing. Those eyes, those curves, that hair. Yummy

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Something happened with photobucket. I will reupload all of them with mentions so everyone can have their sigs working again. :S
You guys really need to host your sigs elsewhere. www.imgur.com for instance. Embarq85 shouldn't be held responsible for you not saving the sig, then re-uploading it. That's common sense...and it's a shame if those sigs he's worked really hard on disappear due to that. The photobucket bandwith limit will exceed if you guys are all linking the image directly off his photobucket. Think of all those posts that that're loaded up by everyone.

Espio

Kokomo
You guys really need to host your sigs elsewhere. www.imgur.com for instance. Embarq85 shouldn't be held responsible for you not saving the sig, then re-uploading it. That's common sense...and it's a shame if those sigs he's worked really hard on disappear due to that. The photobucket bandwith limit will exceed if you guys are all linking the image directly off his photobucket. Think of all those posts that that're loaded up by everyone.
To add to this, I actually saved mine to my computer and then uploaded it to my own photobucket account. That would help a lot in my opinion.

zaf

professor
Hey Embarq85

Any way at all to have the ermac costume in the sig you made me changed over to a costume 2?
Everything else is perfect, im just getting tired of costume 1 lol.

First world problems, i know

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I would love a sig of Sub Zero's old MK2 friendship, but instead of a Sub Zero doll put a jug of SunnyD?

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I would love a sig of Sub Zero's old MK2 friendship, but instead of a Sub Zero doll put a jug of SunnyD?
I was about to be like "NO! Keep your SunnyD sig." Thank goodness I don't have to.

I have a friend named Sundance that we call SunnyD. (or Sunny) he's PSN and GT is SunnyBundles. I guess he likes "sunny" stuff.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I was about to be like "NO! Keep your SunnyD sig." Thank goodness I don't have to.

I have a friend named Sundance that we call SunnyD. (or Sunny) he's PSN and GT is SunnyBundles. I guess he likes "sunny" stuff.
Im naming my first born child Sunny.

Embarq85 .... again, beautiful work! When you get a chance, I would like a sig with reptile and csz, with the name xFriction_Burnx somewhere.... Something simple is fine by me.... Many thanx in advance!

CD jr

Noob
Embarq85 hey dude think you can tweak my sig a little? i just want to replace smoke and rain and put jax and juri also i want the Vs purple and black instead of white think you can do it? i cant get in contact with the guy that makes my sig so i need your help thanks

srry to all that made a request when I made this thread and then went on a retreat. Life happens and then....it happens again. To all those I owe a sig, from the birth of this thread. Hit me up.