What's new

Sig request for Embarq85

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Awesome work, Mr. 85 :D.

How about this...it's a little convoluted >.< :
A barbed wire frame.
"Johnny The Homicidal Maniac" monochromatic comic book black and white style.
With bits of blood red wherever you feel they'd accentuate most.
MK9 Cyrax. MKDA Masked Sub-Zero.
The MK: Annihilation crumbling Dragon emblem in the background.
"LB-333" in big block ECW-logo-barbed-wire-style letters in the upper left corner.
"Lieutenant Box" in any sort of font in the bottom right.

Anything close to that, and I will drool.

Symon189

Noob
Hi Man!
Could you make a signature with, reptile + sektor + kenshi and the text Symon189 in OLD style like a murales etc..If is possible can you color the text like Italian flag?
I've thought reptile in the middle, kenshi behind/left reptile, and Sektor that instead of flames shoot the color on the text XD
Choose you if is better put the character in classic style or not..
Thanks!

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Hey man really good job sick sigs ! Could you make me one with Ermac's second costume ? The backround could be Ermac's army of souls struggling to escape his grasp. Plus if you could i would like the nickname to be written with a greenish aura from the souls of the dead warriors.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I have a new skills-testing request for you, Brother Embarq :D.

This Ermac picture. It's my favorite Ermac picture ever.
The green background is perfect, but what I want is Cyrax and Sub-Zero in the background; Cyrax giving one of his murderous stares ala the picture of him with the glowing eye from Legacy, and Sub-Zero throwing an Ice Blast in the background, just being a frozen badass.
Other than Mac, give the whole thing kind of a shadowy filter. Just the slightest bit of blur to differentiate between him and the rest of the shot.
"Lieutenant Box," with a 333 inside of a Slipknot-ish 9-pointed star at the end, over the top bar.
"There Is No Knowledge That Is Not Power," with spooky shadow letters behind Knowledge and Power, under the bottom.

Can it be done? :D.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Are you still taking requests?

if so,i'd like a Sub/Shang signature,Shangs side on flames and with skulls on the edges (particularly if you can,Quan chi's skull in the Deception trailer repainted.) and the middle of his side.

the pose from [MENTION]Theme[/MENTION]'s sig.

On the sub side,icey font and edges with ice spikes,the Deception pose with the armour.

Make the left side Sub's with letters at the bottom "This fight..." and finish it on Shang's side "is Mine"

And in the middle my name with deep purple letters.

Ok,i think i overdid it...

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
These are so freaking badass man!

I'd love one, if you have the time to make another.

Something with

Masked Sub-Zero (preferably MK9) standing looking all badass in the middle with frost/cold emanating from him and filling most of the sig and turning into ice and ice spikes to form the edges of the sig. This ice would also form my screen name "Sgt Reed 24" basically encrusted in ice. And faint but visible have Raiden's face on one side and Smoke's on the other.

Something like that would be amazing. XD

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Wow.These are so fucking sick! Do you charge for these? TBH I wouldn't mind paying for one.

On that note: I can haz request of Reptile(UMK3) taking off of Master Chief's helmet with letters on the bottom saying "Zer0 Hundr3d" with Megaman X(4 , 5 or 6) font colored red?

If you do decide to make it, and you charge me for it, don't start making it yet because I don't have the money in my paypal just yet.

SolidAsh

Bloodylicious..
These are awesome man..:D Very nice done!

I would like to request one: Skarlet with some red/dark bluegreen colors.. With my name somewhere..:p You're very creative so I woud like to say.. live urself out on how you wanna make this.. the style etc.. I like vector, if u can do it that, it would be cool..:D

Thnx in advance!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I really like your work and if you could do this for me it would be awesome.

-Kind of like Ashenar's sig
-Johnny Cage on the left (http://tinyurl.com/73yuxg3) and Stryker on the Right (http://tinyurl.com/6ln35ao) facing center
-Mikemetroid (centered at the bottom)
-Your choice of borders, I like the colors blue, black, and gray.
-Something like the Subway in the background
-See if you can put the 234-234 rainbow kombat kode somewhere in it.
-Your own artist touch, I think some of these details contradict one another.

Please? c: