What's new

Sig request for Embarq85

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Hey Embarq! I have another request...actually just an edit.
I LOVE the one you did for me already, so feel free to decline this request.

The only things that are changing are:
- the background. (I like the volcanoe, just to let you know) I was hoping for the MK dragon logo behind Liu, maybe at an angle?. (The flaming one)
-the edit. Have you heard of Super Mario Bros Z? if not you can look it up on youtube. I was hoping to get Mario in his fireball form (white costume) check out episode 2. He looks really sweet looking at the viewer with his hand producing flame. And behind him, the fire flower.

Here, I'll just post the link.

the pic I want is at 2:24.

Again, feel free to decline this one, as you probably have so many other requests.
In any case, THANK YOU!

The only things that are changing are:
- the background. (I like the volcanoe, just to let you know) I was hoping for the MK dragon logo behind Liu, maybe at an angle?. (The flaming one)
-the edit. Have you heard of Super Mario Bros Z? if not you can look it up on youtube. I was hoping to get Mario in his fireball form (white costume) check out episode 2. He looks really sweet looking at the viewer with his hand producing flame. And behind him, the fire flower.
A couple of things. The image from the vid would obviously be pixelated. low quality. The fire flower next to the dragon logo (given the colors) looked a bit odd. I faded them on top of a firey background to make it somewhat cohesive. Clearly the text for your name had to chance a bit. I enhanced the border so it's a considerably more defined now. It's not a far cry from what you were asking but hope it's cool enough man.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
A couple of things. The image from the vid would obviously be pixelated. low quality. The fire flower next to the dragon logo (given the colors) looked a bit odd. I faded them on top of a firey background to make it somewhat cohesive. Clearly the text for your name had to chance a bit. I enhanced the border so it's a considerably more defined now. It's not a far cry from what you were asking but hope it's cool enough man.

Dood! It's godlike! :D
Yea, I was sort've thinking it might not look all that great after I sent it. (I'm not very good at visualizing...)
THANK YOU!
I <3 it! (and YOU!) no homo...

AestheticLove

Staff Tier
Hello Embarq85, I've always have been very impressed with your sigs so I thought I might as well make a request, I'm a Jade main on psn so i was thinking somthing with Jade and my psn "birdsongs". I really like this picture of Jade but if you aren't feeling it then i'm sure i'd be happy with what you can come up with. Thanks ohh, use your creativity and make it pretty. ( :
http://media.photobucket.com/image/mortal kombat jade/anouk44/Mortal Kombat/jade_by_tn3h.png?o=69 .

Update: I'm just jumping around on requests, but everyone who has one in will receive one, so no worries.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Update: I'm just jumping around on requests, but everyone who has one in will receive one, so no worries.
Wow these are super amazing! Would it be possible to get a Kabal and QuanChi version with my name? Something Dark, serene.... whatever you can do would be much appreciated!

Thanks!