What's new

Sig request for Embarq85

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
These are amazing!

Your borders are stunning and every single one you make has been eye-catching. Great work you do!

If you still have any time, I would love to see what you could do with a vision I have for one. I've always wanted one of these, I was wondering where everyone got these crazy ones from.

MY IDEA:
- Two characters: Rain and Noob Saibot
- The main colors: Black and white with the Noob Saibot-esque purple highlight/glow
- Vortexy/almost cloudy/bubbly look similar to this (sorta):

or

^Similar to those in a way. I really like the designs and blends you did.

- And one last thing if I could mention: would be BodamEscapePlan written in like an early 1920s type-writer esque font. Faded in a way similar to metzo's in a way.

I really love your work!!

Honestly, I'd be happy with any combination you can come up with this but that's not own vision but being very good at using the tools of Gimp/Adobe very well. I hope I'm not sounding ungrateful, too specific or asking too much.

Thank you for putting out these already incredible ones!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Can i make a request?

I want cyber sub when hes coming in during his intro where hes holding the bomb in his hand, Air cyber style, all creative freedom from there on please lol

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Hey man if you don't mind I would like one of CSZ and Sektor with my GT RampaginDragon somewere on there. Just do to it what you think will make it look good, im sure I will be pleased. All these other sigs are sick by the way.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
For STB's Rante Inferno

Dude you have got some serious talent at this everything I've seen you make so far as been awsome. Was wondering if you could do anything with the Shang pic I'm using as my current sig I wanted my name and Skarlet put in it

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Alright Embarq i got a challenge for you. Your mission, should you chose to accept it (and if you do I'll love you, full homo ;) ), is as follows:
http://www.konami.jp/mgs4/img/wall/PC-1024_768.jpg
http://wallpaper4me.com/resize_wallpaper.php?id=2553
http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/Metal_Gear_Solid_4:_Guns_Of_The_Patriots_-_Snake_Wallpaper_i5iwx.jpg

I really love these photos. I'd really appreciate it if you took that pose, and sub in Ermac. Like Ermac, in that pose, surronded by souls and psychic energy. That would be AWESOME. Also, optionally, have Kung Lao and Liu Kang be on either side. maybe SunnyD in the bottom right. Feel free to have some artistic license and make any changes as you see fit. Thanks!

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

Saint

Noob
Man, amazing work.

I'm LOVING the Skarlet in your first post. If you could create one with the mixture of that and the Chun Li/Balrog theme with Scorpion instead, I'd love that!

Slide BEHESHTI in where you think it'd fit.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Thank you so much, again, in advance.

I loved your Skarlet combo video btw! Keep that up man.

supp, im not sure if your still taking request , and if you are a sweet test of your skills could be making a cool kenshi with like his sword as the crazy out line , with my name in black in the handel of the sword ! thanks

ZtrideRz

Noob
Hey could anyone please make me a signature don't have a clue how to make them and these looked really cool my main is kung lao. Something with him looking mean like my little side picture then saying my name would be amazing.. can anyone help please?

Id prefere like electric blue coulors and shiny blood red with kung Lao in it kind of a dark evil lao that's intimidating to look at if u get me.. kind of like m2daves Freddy signature but a Lao version with my name. Great signatures here awsome work be awsome if you can make me one.

zee

Icy
Embarq85, your work is beyond praise! I'd like to request an asymmetrical CSZ sig. with an uncommon render.

Instead, if you can take an in-game snap, an image of his enhanced bombs going off (bb+3+blk) while he's doing anything but standing around on the Wastelands stage would be quite nice. :)

I'd be happy with either, so please don't bother if the latter is too inconvenient. Please have my GT appear anywhere on the sig: movezero. I have full faith in your craftsmanship.