What's new

Showtimes Cage

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
I feel like there's a ton of great Cage players (myself, included). I've played a few of 'em personally. Matches go back and forth. I think personally, it's hard to make a detailed list of who is better. I think it'd be more accurate, to make a list of top Cage players. And that would be far bigger than 4 people.

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
I feel like there's a ton of great Cage players (myself, included). I've played a few of 'em personally. Matches go back and forth. I think personally, it's hard to make a detailed list of who is better. I think it'd be more accurate, to make a list of top Cage players. And that would be far bigger than 4 people.
Your Sig is lol-some :)

i stopped reading at page 2.i have this to say though i think curbo is 1.a virgin 2.immature and 3.an asshole :) still love you bro.i will bet $500 with anyone that he will win in a cage mirror against showtime but he will lose to maxters cage and that i am 100% sure of.

calling kids a virgin is real mature bro

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
no one has seen x5iVE_STARs cage, probably the best in the world, he has frame traps that havent even been discovered, not even by himself, when he plays it boggles his own mind as well as everyone around him, both players are in a state of utter confusion at any one point

NariTuba

disMember
a good cage can duck them easy and d1 you out of a iagb. Once he has you in the corner kabal is done. Me and Showtime play a lot so he knows my style. I don't have problem with other cages. He just knows me so well. Like how cdjr knows reo and vice versa

The thing is, you know exactly when the next dash d1 is gonna be close enough to stop you and at that point you have a monstrous ammount of mixups to throw at him (naked Exdash, EXndc string, saw, d4 saw, d4 hooks, f4, etc...) you control the pace. There were MANY points when you could have backed up iagb and you moved forward instead.

For the record, i think you guys are both awesome. Just my 2c

i stopped reading at page 2.i have this to say though i think curbo is 1.a virgin 2.immature and 3.an asshole :) still love you bro.i will bet $500 with anyone that he will win in a cage mirror against showtime but he will lose to maxters cage and that i am 100% sure of.
omg i love your posts lol.

Medina4life

Media Master
Dizzy doesn't give a fuck?
I asked Dizzy how he feels about a 16 year old doing better than him at MLG? He said "if he's better, then he's is better. Nothing I can do about it." That he learned some things from all the Cage's at MLG that will improve his game.

Honestly though, I don't really understand all the call-outs, why they really even matter. Why is this thread about money matches. Congrats to Showtime for winning a major. Proof or not, he beat a good Kabal using JC which took me by surprise. Like Death said, I was very impressed by his Reptile. From the little I saw of his Cage at TS, I personally thought he looked more comfortable and better decisions in certain situations with Reptile. So kudos to him, and why don't people just congratulate him?

Marvaz, I kind of lost respect for you.. I honestly don't know if you are being a troll, but regardless, you just seem a little immature in your responses to people in this thread, idk maybe I'm interpreting it wrong and if I am, Sorry

Curbo, you're kind of young so the way you act really isn't that surprising

Altaire

Noob
Dizzy doesn't give a fuck?
Where the hell is the logic in this? I didn't ask why Dizzy isn't mentioning himself, I asked why no one is mentioning Dizzy, who is easily in the top five best Cage players in the scene right now. That has NOTHING to do with how much of a fuck he gives. Crazy Dominican doesn't give a fuck about TYM posts, but it'd be stupid not to count him as a top Kitana regardless. Maybe you should re-read my post and collect yourself.

Espio

Kokomo
Congratulations to Showtime and CAT for making grand finals, but also congrats to ALL participants for coming out and playing the game we all love. Those matches were fun and unpredictable, that's all you can ask for, good job guys:),

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Where the hell is the logic in this? I didn't ask why Dizzy isn't mentioning himself, I asked why no one is mentioning Dizzy, who is easily in the top five best Cage players in the scene right now. That has NOTHING to do with how much of a fuck he gives. Crazy Dominican doesn't give a fuck about TYM posts, but it'd be stupid not to count him as a top Kitana regardless. Maybe you should re-read my post and collect yourself.
I meant to quote the guy you quoted, my bad altaire.