What's new

Showtimes Cage

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Why would I be trolling guys?? That's my honest opinion. I was lucky enough to play showtime at dev and he was on point. I saw a major win in his future. No other cage player can say they have won a major. Guys please give showtime his props.
Thanx man. You blew me up at devastation but ive def leveled up wth cage since then. If your going to mlg cant wait to get some matches in

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I've never seen Foxy in action, but I've gotta go with Curbo. He's the highest-placing Cage player at a major tournament since JOP at Evo last year. He also beat CD's Kitana, and I don't believe I have ever seen CD lose to a Cage player before.

But I have a lot of love for all high level Cage players out there (i.e., Dizzy, Maxter, Showtime, etc.). When they eliminate those Kung Lao and Smoke players from a tournament, it makes my life with Freddy a lot easier. :)

IKizzLE

BloodHound
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!
Someoone is gonna get blown up!
Will it be the MLG Cage Monster or the Texas Showdown Champion!

Side bets anyone?

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
do you really think foxy is better than you?
I don't think now. We play different styles of cage, he's more rushdown heavy and aggressive then I am. I play more of a footsie game and I make the other player commit. I said that a while ago because I didn't know how good his cage was because I didn't play him for a while but we are prolly even now. We just play different styles.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
i got $20 on Showtime.. anyone??? ill make sure to take my camera to get this recorded..
funny how CURBOLICOUS went on at mlg to say don't underestimate anyone. and that's exactly what he is doing.. lol.