What's new

Showtimes Cage

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Cat why in the world were you rushing Cage down? That's like a guaranteed way to lose. I was curious as to how he beat you and i see that maybe you approached the match wrong. I play against a very high level kabal and when he rushes me down when i'm using cage I will win at times but when he just spams the living shit out of me, runs away and does it some more... well i don't win a damn thing lol

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
He does zone but if your patient enough cage h
gets in. During grand finals he zoned me hardcore but was really patient. Eventualu kabal eill end up in the corner

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
He does zone but if your patient enough cage h
gets in. During grand finals he zoned me hardcore but was really patient. Eventualu kabal eill end up in the corner
I know what you mean but i'm not talking about just zoning i'm talking about super spamming lol. I mean only rushing down as a last case scenario until you can get away and spam some more. Look at how Reo beat curbos cage at MLG and you will see what i mean.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Tim Static i am going to anahiem and wld be happy to show who the cage of usa is. And tell foxy to come so he can get it too
LMAO I can tell now that your trolling. After you said "Cage of American" and "F0xy can get some too" WOW dude your an awesome troll lol. Keep it up you had everyone fooled :p

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Showtime your Reptile is 1000x better than your cage. Your Reptile really impresses me but what are you doing calling out these people?
Not calling them out just want to prove myself in the kommunity. If that means mm top players that i personally think im better then thenn lets do it. Win or loss everyone is this kommunity is awesome and dnt mean any disrespect. Just love the hype :)

CD jr

Noob
i stopped reading at page 2.i have this to say though i think curbo is 1.a virgin 2.immature and 3.an asshole :) still love you bro.i will bet $500 with anyone that he will win in a cage mirror against showtime but he will lose to maxters cage and that i am 100% sure of.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
i stopped reading at page 2.i have this to say though i think curbo is 1.a virgin 2.immature and 3.an asshole :) still love you bro.i will bet $500 with anyone that he will win in a cage mirror against showtime but he will lose to maxters cage and that i am 100% sure of.
Curbo isn't an asshole! lol As for the virgin part I got no idea on that one.

NariTuba

disMember
Cat why in the world were you rushing Cage down? That's like a guaranteed way to lose. I was curious as to how he beat you and i see that maybe you approached the match wrong. I play against a very high level kabal and when he rushes me down when i'm using cage I will win at times but when he just spams the living shit out of me, runs away and does it some more... well i don't win a damn thing lol
i agree with this... everytime kabal crossed over in the corner it should have been fireball spam all across the stage until the next corner mixing up with saw... with a heavy iagb kabal this match is so horrible for cage

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
i agree with this... everytime kabal crossed over in the corner it should have been fireball spam all across the stage until the next corner mixing up with saw... with a heavy iagb kabal this match is so horrible for cage
a good cage can duck them easy and d1 you out of a iagb. Once he has you in the corner kabal is done. Me and Showtime play a lot so he knows my style. I don't have problem with other cages. He just knows me so well. Like how cdjr knows reo and vice versa