What's new

General/Other - Takeda Should Takeda's Teleport be a Universal Move?

Should Takeda's teleport be a universal move?

• Total voters

Wigy

There it is...
I am missing the part where I say it's a BNB and it's not a hard punish... oh well, I guess it's just me.

I do apologies in that case!
People were talking about convenient, in game viable damage. That combo is situational.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
I think as a community we've gotten a little derailed.. I'm going to do a 180 and take a different approach and I encourage others to join me. What we're doing isn't working. Lately we've had Shirai Ryu's damage stripped from us and I've been looking else where to fill the void. (Probably NRS's intention) What we can't do is squabble about which variations are useless and what buffs would fix this.. I love buffs but I'd love to not be a divided community even more.

I recommend a better approach. Some of you say Ronin is best in this match up others say Lashers better in another. Let's make a write up of all the characters and talk about which variation we prefer to use and why. Maybe that way we can achieve a more well rounded Takeda.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I'd upload myself playing all 3 variations in the manner they need to played, but since I'm not playing the YOMI guys or sonicfox then it won't matter.. Because I'm "not playing at the highest level possible"

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I'd like to here from some of the people who said no. Why do you think the things you think?
Because Ronin is already almost viable with his mixups and defensive options, a teleport wouldn't really make sense for him(I'd rather see them buff his offensive than stick a teleport on him).

Lasher could maybe use it I guess.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Someone who plays Ronin want to get some mirrors in? I'm not going to touch Shirai Ryu this week. Only Ronin and I want to play the best Ronins I can find. PSN: GuerrillaTactix

Mic Up too cuz I want to talk strategy and set ups.