What's new

Should HitBox be banned?

aj1701

Noob
Obviously your not in a situation where you have any sort of financial difficulties. I was looking at the prices for them and saw they are priced at $159.99 with $20.00 shipping and handling. That is QUITE expensive and IMO team Hitbox has a lot of balls charging a fighting stick that much in the economy the United States is in. Unless you are in a financial crisis, you will never understand what some people have to go through which most of the time is very negative. Back on topic, the HitBox definitely makes certain moves more safe like Scorpion air tele but not to the point where it should be banned.
You don't know me, nor do you know what I've been through, nor do you know what I have to deal with finacially or otherwise. Don't take whatever problems you have out on me. I didn't have it easy growing up, and I've worked hard for what I have. I'm sorry you're going through a rough spot, but I didn't cause it. Also, I'm building a similar controller, and between materials, paying their employees and bills, and the company needing to make some profit, $160 is a very fair price. They don't control shipping prices either.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Can you elaborate? I thought NE was a feature of the game, so I would think you'd still have it regardless of controller. So you'd still have to hold 2 to do Kitana's 2~fan move.
He's wrong. I get negative edge on a pad and on my hitbox. Well, I did when I played.

Lulzlou

Noob
$159.99 is an EXCESSIVE amount of money to be spent on a fucking controller, whatever excuse you give to it.
You can't be serious with that statement. They are meant for tournament play. Tournaments are exactly like sports. To get the best equipment you need to either be sponsored or put in your own money, even if it is a lot. You can still win tournaments/sports games with the generic controller/equipment.

If you can't afford it, work with what you have and level the fuck up or stop playing on a competitive level. The amount of money 1st place gets is a good enough reason to do what you need to do to win.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Plus, on the patch notes NRS said they reduced the negative edge by 3 frames. That core-related, not peripherical-related.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I didn't find your "joke" quite fucking funny at all TBH. Most important, it is NONE of your damn business how I afford what I have, I recently was laid off my job and have to be very strict with how money is spent. And when did I ever say I travel to tournaments asshole?? $159.99 is an EXCESSIVE amount of money to be spent on a fucking controller, whatever excuse you give to it. You should do some proper reading before posting comments with such disgusting ignorance in them :mad:
Its our business when you make it our business. Whats cheap or expensive to you might not be to anyone else. I paid almost $300 for an arcade stick before, and if that place was still making sticks, i would have done it again. Nothing he said wasnt out of line, considering it was basically countering your ignorance on the subject. So go ahead and just chill the fuck out.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Can you elaborate? I thought NE was a feature of the game, so I would think you'd still have it regardless of controller. So you'd still have to hold 2 to do Kitana's 2~fan move.
Ya, I'd be suprised if HB eliminated NE.
Oops, i miss this one lol, thanks for the correction guys, i should have said, short mangin of error, i will delete this comparition to not become the same as human Error

Carefoot

http://youtube.com/nickcarefoot
I didn't find your "joke" quite fucking funny at all TBH. Most important, it is NONE of your damn business how I afford what I have, I recently was laid off my job and have to be very strict with how money is spent. And when did I ever say I travel to tournaments asshole?? $159.99 is an EXCESSIVE amount of money to be spent on a fucking controller, whatever excuse you give to it. You should do some proper reading before posting comments with such disgusting ignorance in them :mad:
There not that hard too build all you need a box made of whatever material you like, some 24mm sanwas and a single 30mm sanwa, a single cthulu chip (for dual mod, they also make single console chips too), some wire too connect the sanwas, and then a usb cable too run from the cthulu too your console.

If you can't afford a hitbox or arcade stick you can always steal shit from home depot than sell that shit off a highway off ramp or swing around the brass pole a few times jessica lynch you'll get plenty of college money and you don't even need to leave west virginia.

There that joke had punchlines. I'll be in the car.

ps Ban Hitbox (even tho mine is literally broken atm so I can't even play with ffs; why do they break so fucking easily) and also ban people who insist on touching you before or after a match regardless if you won or lost. I don't want too touch you leper. Here take this elbow pound.