What's new

Question - Brawler should cassie's players cry?

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
First: i think the title should be Cassie players, not Cassie's players? (sorry for being grandma nazi)
2nd: She's been top tier since this game was released. Why should anyone cry?

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
First: i think the title should be Cassie players, not Cassie's players? (sorry for being grandma nazi)
2nd: She's been top tier since this game was released. Why should anyone cry?
1st: She's always been High tier (Not top).

Sorry for being Cassie's Nazi.

When character fix threads happened organically they were useful. Now this just getting ridiculous. If she needs bug fixes that's fine but enough with the begging. Why don't you just play better instead of breaking the game so your character is annoyingly hard to fight. Might as well stop with the RIP x character now that he's received a 2 percent nerf off like one combo.

It might be her worst variation, but it's still better than whatever variations most of the characters have.
And her command grab works just fine. It is already a guess for your opponent between that and the OH takedown.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
no man lets be real here me and you both know brawler is her worst variation and it is kind of useless. it needs some help

ok so if people think ex takedown is a bad idea lets make her dbf2 at mid so every body is happy
I know it's her worst variation, but were playing a character lucky enough to actually have 3 really good variations. I think she should get an EX version of her takedowns though at least.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
I can't believe the Cassie players are crying. Aside from me, us Goro players cry with dignity. My tears are blood, so ignore me.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Well your characters says " I make violence look good" either you bring it, or cant bring it and cry.

Jack Ashe

Jaded
"So let's do some crying".

Wow if that isn't the most pathetic I've ever read on this forum... Please just stop with this "let's all get together and collectively piss and moan in hopes of getting our character buffed!" threads and try to remember most of you are adults.
This is test your might

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
It feels like even if you took away half of Cassie's move but let her keep flip kick she'd still be top ten lmao
I hate it when people don't play Cassie a lot and think that EX flip is this wonderful move that gets you out of everything, or it's an armoured launcher and it punishes everything. Try punishing a move that has a tiny bit of pushback, the flip just whiffs!! Then it moves you a mile away from your opponent - that's not where Cassie is supposed to be; she's a rushdown character, she needs to be in. Up close, Flip doesn't punish a lot of things that it should - hitbox issues.

no man you just don't understand the character

shinnok got buffed why can't she?
Shinnok got over buffed, he doesn't need an overhead starter. He has f***ing 33/33/33 between low, OH, or throw. And he's +27 on ex hellsparks so if he guesses wrong he can hitconfirm and try again if you guess correctly. He's stupid yet everyone's too scared to call out Shinnok players because he, like most people, had issues at launch (which is practically a beta lmao).

Yeah, what's up with that?
I played that one Shinnok player recently and lost half of my life after 1 touch.
And it wasn't even me guessing wrong on a vortex, it was him being totally fair and balanced.
i feel sorry for you if you are a cassie player and you are playing against a good shinnok who knows how to use his meter