What's new

Question - Brawler should cassie's players cry?

so we got the latest patch and we see a lot of characters getting their block strings fix but what about us?
i don't know you guys but i hate everytime the second punch in 212 randomly whiff. i use brawler and that strings is a big deal for brawler. samething happens with 11

i can not believe no body is crying about cassie cage problems. this is not week one anymore you know is not like everybody still think cassie is top 3 in the game anymore so lets do some crying to see if they fix this

and would it be wrong if they give brawler an ex version of takedown in brawler lol damn every command grab in this game has an ex version of the move why can't brawler? after all it need help it is the weakest variation. i mean spec ops got buffed why not help brawler as well

i mean the command grab only does 12% and it is a high would it be so broken or what?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Strings whiffing should get fixed but I don't think brawler needs an ex takedown when she already has 2 other armor moves. one of which will anti air and one starts a combo. The only real boon i can see to getting ex takedown would be extra damage and she doesn't really need that.

Strings whiffing should get fixed but I don't think brawler needs an ex takedown when she already has 2 other armor moves. one of which will anti air and one starts a combo. The only real boon i can see to getting ex takedown would be extra damage and she doesn't really need that.
how dare you to say she doesn't need extra damage . she only does 25-26% in her bnb 29% if you go for the tricky combo

how dare you :mad:

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
"So let's do some crying".

Wow if that isn't the most pathetic I've ever read on this forum... Please just stop with this "let's all get together and collectively piss and moan in hopes of getting our character buffed!" threads and try to remember most of you are adults.
They're doing it because it's worked before with other characters.

Blame NRS, not the community.>.>

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
how dare you to say she doesn't need extra damage . she only does 25-26% in her bnb 29% if you go for the tricky combo

how dare you :mad:
You're right what was I thinking. Shame on me. Brawler Cassie needs blood god Kotal damage midscreen. If takedown gets an EX version make it take half a bar too. That way I can make sure to do it 4 times if i get first hit and some nice mixups going. ;)

at first i thought ex takedown and ex command throw would be a good idea. then i remembered that she has ex flip kick.

they should just give her another command grab that doesn't flip your opponent around.