Viable?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
This is very interesting, I've seen the ai convert off MB db3 in the corner with d2 but that wasn't a crossup. Think we can convert off it in the corner with a d1?

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
This is very interesting, I've seen the ai convert off MB db3 in the corner with d2 but that wasn't a crossup. Think we can convert off it in the corner with a d1?
Yeah if you do a meaty MB DB3 but time it slightly later so it hits mid and not OH, you can connect into D1 spin again but it's pretty inconsistent, at least off of the setup I did (113 ender)

gam224

The world's least hype player
I think it's an overhead because it's considered air borne. If you delay it on batman you get a non cross-up overhead though the timing is strict

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Didn't know about this, good stuff. Delayed wakeup does counter it, but that doesn't mean it isn't useful. If you're forcing them to delay wakeup, her 23/232 pressure is completely safe on delayed wakeup if you meaty it.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
It's a good way to close out a round.
I. The corner you can do the same thing when ending something with MB hairwhip

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
Pretty funny how right now everyone is swooning over her but in a weeks time they'll probably be three people left playing her and it's more than likely not one of them will be interested in boobs period

I like this though but it's a shame she doesn't get more out of it

Btw does anybody have any great cross-up setups?
Someone posted this in the general discussion but in the corner you can hold F3 until they start rising and it will cross up. Works really well on delayed wake ups since you can just release 3 when they start rising.

You can also play the J3 mindgames. You kind of decide if it will cross up or not based on if you swing clockwise or counterclockwise. I've been using J3, 113, DB3, 4. Decent damage for no meter but I'm sure there's something more optimal.