What's new

Strategy - Shinnok Shinnok's Patch changes 8-31-15

How do you feel?

• I'm butthurt

• I'm not butthurt

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Shinnok - FK,FP is now +2 on hit (up from -7)
  • Shinnok (BoneShaper) – Staff beam is now -12 on block (down from -4) and has increased pushback on hit
  • Shinnok (Bone Shaper) – The range of Scepter Slam was slightly decreased
  • Shinnok (Bone Shaper) – F221+3 string apparently got a damage nerf (wtf?)
  • Shinnok (Bone Shaper) – Shinnok can no longer pressure after MB HS
Thoughts?

Last edited:
I bet those Summoner Quan players will still complain about lack of armored wakeup attack.
I am converting my secondary Summoner to be my main instead of Impostor who I mained since day 1 )) I don't like Bone Shaper and was hoping for some buffs for Necro or Imp, but Nope:(

I am converting my secondary Summoner to be my main instead of Impostor who I mained since day 1 )) I don't like Bone Shaper and was hoping for some buffs for Necro or Imp, but Nope:(
Impostor is fine the way it is imo. These changes are perfectly reasonable and we're lucky as fuck that we didn't get anything else changed, although I would have liked some necro buffs.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Probably changes the juggle in 312. You guys should test that out as you use that string in necro and impostor.
I'm curious to see how it can be applied. I usually use 312~shoulder after mimicry when I know the chip will kill. Or ill just use 31 HS since all 3 HS hit.

any BS Shinnok mains with the new patch playing yet?

I wanted to know what Dark Beam is like on hit and block now.

Also Scepter's new range if its not too much to ask.