What's new

Guide Shazam BnBs may 2013

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
You got me all wrong, I feel Batman trying to zone Shazam is a joke. I think it's funny though how I use to fight Batmans and all they did was, "LOL YOLO J2 J3 ALL DAY SHAZAM CAN'T DO S*(&" Now they try to zone me and I go, " LOL TELEPORT FULL COMBO PUNISH"
pre-patch shazam don't find batman that hard "offline". how do you time or how do you anti air with shazam? I've gotten so used to moving and taking shit(blocking) jump ins with him.

and batmans zoning is just a gimmick.. even with bats.

Li1mightymouse

super-squishii
hmmmmmm I actually find it tough to get in on a batman zoner. Batarangs (up and straight), bats (with good bat management - shout outs to tom brady lol), grapple, mb versions and his almighty b23, can make it really tough for Shazam. Teleport just gets stuffed by bats if you manage to get past a batarang and that can lead to full combo on hit.

oh and maybe your sig text size isn't big enough :p
LOL I just edited my sig. I'll lower it once people add me on psn lol. I don't find it to hard to get in on Batman as much as I use to when the game first came out. I usually bait his grapple. When I feel he's about to use that I teleport right in front of him, which makes batman a sitting duck, then I just f2,2 into said combo for punish, obviously I don't do this when his bats are out, but if you time it just right if a yolo batman uses 3 bats into grapple like in idiot, you can make it whiff with a timed teleport and end up right in front of him, so close he could give you a god damn kiss lol.

Uber

Noob
Am i the only one that would rather end combos in AC or sweep than get an extra point or 2 for HM. Everyone is always posting HM combos

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Am i the only one that would rather end combos in AC or sweep than get an extra point or 2 for HM. Everyone is always posting HM combos

Not really, in my case I just post max damage, I do use AC to finish, or sometimes HM then AT, like to mix it up a little.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™

Well I generally end in AC if I have any meter, otherwise the threat of a meaty HM isn't scary at all.

If I'm out of meter (after the MB HM in the combo) then I usually do a HM ender.

Sometimes I'll end in AC even without meter off of 22 xx HM or B2 xx HM just because you only lose 3% vs using HM.

EGP Wonder_Chef

I dont really understand when B1 strings could ever be useful. Its a short range high that leads to little damage and unsafe enders. Garbage move
I literally think that the b1 strings and 12 strings are the most useless sets of strings in the game. Literally no reason that I can find to use it over 11 or 112

EGP Wonder_Chef

Very very VERY off topic, but Brady, Pig, M2 and Reo called you out in their latest podcast - don't know if you have listened to it or not, but just sayin'
I haven't listened to it and I'm too lazy to find the part with me in it.

What was it about? Aquaman?

I dont really understand when B1 strings could ever be useful. Its a short range high that leads to little damage and unsafe enders. Garbage move
It's his only low, so if you could combo from it, that would make him better.

Uber

Noob
It's his only low, so if you could combo from it, that would make him better.
Its not his only low. D3 is your go to low, and HM also makes people want to duck. Maybe if you could HM off if B1,2,3 it would be slightly useful, but you cant.

Uber

Noob
D3 is a sweep which doesnt confirm into anything. You can only try to HM on the oki, unless they wakeup
Yeah, but oki setups are 90% of his game. D3 has good range and its pretty fast. Not the best low in the game, but its the best low he has

SZSR

Noob
A2A 3 xx HM MB B3 J3 2 xx HM = 39%/41%/45%
This is such a good punish, but im having difficulty with timing all around the combo.

Like after the A2A (My preferred one is j2), do you do 3 JUST as he lands, or do you have to wait a little for them to fall out of the sky?

Also, im having difficulty connecting anything after the j3. Ive basically just switched to ending it with d3(which isnt bad, but it knocks off 2% which you cant really skimp on with Shazam).

Other than that, good shit finding this combo, would've never thought to use 3.

This is such a good punish, but im having difficulty with timing all around the combo.

Like after the A2A (My preferred one is j2), do you do 3 JUST as he lands, or do you have to wait a little for them to fall out of the sky?

Also, im having difficulty connecting anything after the j3. Ive basically just switched to ending it with d3(which isnt bad, but it knocks off 2% which you cant really skimp on with Shazam).

Other than that, good shit finding this combo, would've never thought to use 3.

You must wait a little bit until they're closer to the ground for the 3 HM to connect.

Uber

Noob
My new combo for D2 against a grounded opponent:

D2, j2, D2xxHM, B3, j3, D3 is - 28%

Uber

Noob
you can also do d2~HM first, the HM will whiff and you can hit confirm a d1~HM. looks pretty funny lol
Wow, that is freaking awesome. I get to attempt a tick throw on block and still combo on hit. Who the hell needs 22 anymore.

Now im doing D2xxHM, D1xxHM, B3, J3, 2xxAC. - 26%