What's new

Guide Shazam BnBs may 2013

It's effective on Nightwing don't know about Batgirl though , I haven't bought her . So far it only whiffs on Killer Frost
I use it ONLY (because Shazam is a meter whore sadly) to end a round in a map with transitions when I don't have my trait up

You know what would help his damage a lot. If HM MB did increased damage from HM as well as the juggling it has now . Why not Black Adam has it , Raven has it . Btw when is the next patch , we need buffs

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I didn't see this in the bnbs but this is what I use in the corner to activate trait mid combo off of f3, d2.

Its f3, d2, 112, 112, 112, AC. It requires no bars. Its a thing of beauty because it nullifies their wakeup game entirely. If they do a wakeup attack you use f3 mb. If they don't do a wakeup then HM and put them back in the corner.

I didn't see this in the bnbs but this is what I use in the corner to activate trait mid combo off of f3, d2.

Its f3, d2, 112, 112, 112, AC. It requires no bars. Its a thing of beauty because it nullifies their wakeup game entirely. If they do a wakeup attack you use f3 mb. If they don't do a wakeup then HM and put them back in the corner.
Nice! I'll have to check this out! Also is that birthday massacre?

Johnny2d

I also included my vortex type shit that I do off a command grab to put them back in the corner. If the opponent doesn't wakeup attack you can HM, MB, then dash forward and d2 and sweep, this gets you all his setups again. When they do wakeup attack a lot you use the mb F3 trait. The trait setup isn't even hard.

Credit to pogse for the dash under d2 setup.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
will it still armor if they wake up grab?
and awesome new corner trait combo!

Johnny2d

I don't think throws break armor... do they? Characters with armor get through my command grabs all the time so I'm assuming it works for Shazam if it works against him in those cases.

Johnny2d

Just curious why the bnbs don't end in d3? I use d3 enders almost all the time. More follow up options like dash in neutral jump to set up situations like this:

In the video I'm using an ambiguous teleport to setup a neutral jump, but d3 does the same thing. Try it out, just do d3 then forward dash, then neutral jump and come straight down on them with 3, half the time you will be in front of them, the other half you will land behind them. Sometimes I don't even know what side I'm going to be on, and if thats the case, then how the hell are they going to guess right?

Anyway, I use HM and AC to end combos sometimes, mostly to win the match when just that much damage will finish it, but more often than not I like d3, more options, including dashing up like you are going to grab then jumping back, dash up neutral jump, crossover, grab... by ending in d3 you get access to more tricks. Just my opinion.

Uber

Noob
Overrated? Hard knockdown oki is the best thing Shazam has going for him.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
MashPotatoTower

it isn't in the op I dunno if anyone said it yet, but optimal HM corner combo if you have trait on:

HM MB > Dash Out of Corner > 112 > 112 > 112 xx Ender

55% ending with AC

56% ending with HM

Also that should probably be the non trait BnB as well. Without trait it does

32% ending with AC (and keeps them in the corner with perfect mixup potential)

33% ending with HM

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Do you players have any 100+ % combo videos to share? If so I will post it in my thread. Traits/Transitions/Interactables/Guaranteed Resets are allowed.

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
f22~interactable, j2, f223~HM MB, f22~HM

If you do j2 at the highest point, you're opponent will go over your head and cross you up, and you can still do the bnb but will have to change the direction you do the next f223. this is good if you wanna get your opponent on a certain side

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Just curious why the bnbs don't end in d3? I use d3 enders almost all the time. More follow up options like dash in neutral jump to set up situations like this:

In the video I'm using an ambiguous teleport to setup a neutral jump, but d3 does the same thing. Try it out, just do d3 then forward dash, then neutral jump and come straight down on them with 3, half the time you will be in front of them, the other half you will land behind them. Sometimes I don't even know what side I'm going to be on, and if thats the case, then how the hell are they going to guess right?

Anyway, I use HM and AC to end combos sometimes, mostly to win the match when just that much damage will finish it, but more often than not I like d3, more options, including dashing up like you are going to grab then jumping back, dash up neutral jump, crossover, grab... by ending in d3 you get access to more tricks. Just my opinion.
This seemed like really useful tech at first, but after testing it in practice, you can just tech roll out of the setup. How do you deal with that?