Are you not entertained!?
My advices to you:I really cannot understand why they made SK so weak...Others getting crazy 3rd variation and SK is getting crap. I do main SK, I love this character and here is my opinion on 3rd variation:
My main ideas on SK:
- you have to commit to Spear Charge - you loose one bar on block or miss
- you give up one KB, the one with Dark Priest or Taunt. They didn't give him any other KBs in exchange
- Hitbox is reduced with spear charge
- seeking hammer is too slow, low damage, not amplifiable and easy to duck
I am so freaking pissed they made SK like this. He is an Emperor, Top 10 villain of all times. Conqueror of the realms...cmon...even Kotal is getting better...
- Has no easy KB
- Small amout of KB
- Slow attacks
- 80% of attacks can be sit blocked or ducked. I have so many opponents who just sit block and u can do nothing.
- no real 50/50
- no combos that start from low
- most of low/overhead are last attack in combo and easy blockable/avoidable
- Projectiles are not amplifiable
- Spear is easily avoidable even if its mid
- Relatively small damage on combos, mostly cannot finish with KB
- Actually can do nothing vs good zoner
You play with cheap opponents who spam you or do their easy KB, I loose, I yell, I cannot stand this injustice, but I still will not give up SK.
And look at VideoGamesYo - he's best SK in the world, but there is no way he can do Sonya, Geras or others A-S tear chars with SK on tournaments.
- When the opponent is blocking grab or u3.
- Vs zoners trade one spear and get in.
- Never use 3rd variation, stick to Risen Emperor.
- Spam NRS with complaints and wait for patches.