What's new

Shao Kahn Discussion Thread

XxSYNDROISxX

Everyone will feel my power.........
Rounds like this make me really happy that NRS nerfed Scorpion’s teleport. I can happily sit back and wait until they are ready to actually play the game:

you still got to deal with the cancel or the Amplified so yeah scorpion was nerfed but he wasn't crippled

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
you still got to deal with the cancel or the Amplified so yeah scorpion was nerfed but he wasn't crippled
Not really. Since you can duck the first hit, you can just wait to see if cancels. If he lets the regular teleport rock, you can punish. If he amplifies you can either duck/block punish, duck/interrupt, or d1/d3 which will stop all of his options. If they yolo teleport instead of using their brain, they should be getting destroyed for it.

XxSYNDROISxX

Everyone will feel my power.........
Not really. Since you can duck the first hit, you can just wait to see if cancels. If he lets the regular teleport rock, you can punish. If he amplifies you can either duck/block punish, duck/interrupt, or d1/d3 which will stop all of his options. If they yolo teleport instead of using their brain, they should be getting destroyed for it.
again in my opinion he's not crippled he's still a decent balanced character