What's new

Shang Tsung Playable at E3 NOW!!!

trufenix

bye felicia
I think if that were the case, we’d have heard about it by now. The whole world isn’t locked in to ranked mode, you know.
From the sounds of this and several other threads of its nature, it is. I've yet to hear of a single subset of the community, even as a joke, try and sit down and work out customs.

DamianD

Noob
It was apparently suppose to be a 3 hour tower which means it would have started at 6am my time I hope it comes back soon.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I feel so many characters are either bland or extremely limited in MK11. Customs won't fix every character obviously like how Kotal is plagued with hitbox issues that have nothing to do with variations but I want the freedom to see what could be with every character. Special moves are very powerful in this game, its not like X where most had combo launchers, 11 most characters launch is tied to a single tournament variation through special moves.
I want Hitboxs, Krushing blow requirements fixed and Kustoms made Ranked viable. If anything is truly broken then it can be patched shortly after discovery. But keep in mind its not often tools are so broken they get banned from tournament.
I just want us to have the freedom to make our flavor of character that fits our personal style in ranked/tournament and we can start to see truly unique versions played at tournaments and in ranked.

Imbalance is inevitable in any fighter, why are we worried what custom will bring so much we limit what could be?
What do you mean krushing blows fixed?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
What do you mean krushing blows fixed?
Requirements like Noobs 10 shadows, Cetrion wiff 3 dd3's then hit, Johnnys mime time to be made more practical and others with horrible KB requirements.

Ones like Jaxs Quad Grab requiring you to press the 3 extensions within 3 last frames is an awesome example of practical but moderately difficult and where most could be instead if some just being free.

Last edited:

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Requirements like Noobs 10 shadows, Cetrion wiff 3 dd3's then hit, Johnnys mime time to be made more practical and others with horrible KB requirements.

Ones like Jaxs Quad Grab requiring you to press the 3 extensions within 3 last frames is an awesome example of practical but moderately difficult and where most could be instead if some just being free.
AH ok i tought u talked about kotals KB's. Gotcha

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
AH ok i tought u talked about kotals KB's. Gotcha
I actually like Kotals KBs but I'm not to fond of F122 because I have wiffing issues at max range vs Females on (F1)4 and (F1)22.

I think his biggest problem is wiffing hitboxs on: D1, s1, s2, F1, B2, B22 and CG but if even just his D1, S2, CG was fixed and had ability to choose sides on Command Grab I think he would be up there with the rest.
If I got everything I wanted fixed he'd be S Tier lol.

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
“What?! He has no ninja stuff in his tournament variations!?!”
- TYMers who have never attended nor have any intention of attending tournaments.
I’ve been to plenty of tournaments, including EVO four years straight and I’m disappointed in the lack of ninja moves in his tourney variations because it’s a cool concept. Plus I only play ranked anyway...

DamianD

Noob
Don't mean to bump this thread but I just found out I missed another Shang Tsung tower because they did it at 3 am my time.