What's new

SFV on XBox One...

I'm not a fan of these console exclusive deals especially from someone like capcom who release most their games on both platforms, but at the same time im not really a SF fan, never really got into the game. i enjoy everything NRS offers much more.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Kinda dumb that both the biggest online and offline communities for SF4 were on 360 but now because of shitty business practices are forced to make an exclusivity offer with the opposite console just to make the game even happen. Sad but I guess I wont be playing this game in tournament or even at home

Noob
Do these Exclusivity deals suck, Yeah they do, and unfortunally this only fuels the fire of the fandumb that the FGC already has... Now im pretty sure SFV is happening mostly in great part due to Sony seeing as not so long ago Ono was saying that no chance we would see another SF for another couple years. So Sonys hand did speed up this process and made this happen, so they are entitled to the exclusivity, Please note this is coming to PC as well so its not all that harsh of a reality to begin with... @Wetdoba one could argue the dumbness of alot of things in the gaming world, what you just said is basicly the same as Microsoft snatchin up Silent Hills, a game thats been on Sony ever since its first console. If they think it will make them money they will do it without thinking how you feel or even care... unfortunate but quite true =S

D

Deleted member 9158

Well that's one way to alienate a large majority of your audience.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Some of us xbox one players still had hope...
but it was announced clearly that it would be ps4 exclusive on consoles due to sony funding the game. There was no miscomunication or misleading like microsoft did with tomb raider.

Just get it on pc, then.

Though to be honest, I don't get why people buy a xbox one instead of a ps4. Tastes I guess.

Shifty Capwn

The greatest bad player of all time.
Makes me wonder if Capcom releases another version of SFV IE super/ultra whatever. If this version would be on all consoles. It would be a way around the exclusive SFV considering technically vanilla is still exclusive on ps4 but future expansions may not be. Just a thought and probably wont happen but hey its something.

Noob
I clearly fail to see what the arguement is about here, Its exclusive because its being funded by Sony, without Sony this game would take Capcom Years to get started, cause they didnt have the funds for it ( Ono said it very clearly before Sony put up the money that it would take years for us to get another SF), its quite the simple concept really.