What's new

[September 25th] Mortal Kombat X Pomona! (Pomona, CA)

layer

i'm a song from the sixties
On a Friday? Snap, I get off at 7 and work in Irvine. No way I'm gonna make it with traffic going that way as well, would've loved to stop by otherwise.

insignis

Noob
yay, I was looking for some locals and here you are :) no this time but will definately participate in future events!

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
BUMPING this topic for exposure. @Qiom, I will definitely be there tommorrow with my system, game, and controller, if you still have that spare monitor.

Qiom

Noob
3 people showed up ;_;
C'mon guys, spread the word. Next time is gonna be next month and I'll have to shut it down if it gets too little people.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
3 people showed up ;_;
C'mon guys, spread the word. Next time is gonna be next month and I'll have to shut it down if it gets too little people.
Just wasn't a good night I guess. Everyone I knew was busy, and I couldn't find a ride. Pomona is pretty far out for most of us anyway.

Really ashamed of the socal mkx community right now. SMH
No offense, but I don't think it's fair to say that when you've lived in SoCal but only ever gone to one tournament.

AU_JUST_LOST

You just got Skadoodled
Just wasn't a good night I guess. Everyone I knew was busy, and I couldn't find a ride. Pomona is pretty far out for most of us anyway.

No offense, but I don't think it's fair to say that when you've lived in SoCal but only ever gone to one tournament.
It's not like it's from a lack of trying. Being pretty young and lacking a job/ride made literally impossible for me to attend tournaments, but now that I'm a little older(with a job and uber) I plam on attending as many as I can. Sorry if I offended anyone,I guess I was just upset because It's just always been a dream of mine since mk9 came out (back when I was 14) to attend a tourney because it seemed like fun to a play a game I love with others who love it too. So I was REALLY excited for this (cancelled plans with friends/took off work) and it turned out not be as Populated as I expected. Regardless of anything, I still did have a lot of fun and plan on going to any local I can find.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
This as my first local. :O Despite the low turnout, I still had quite a bit of bloody fun. Even though there were only three guys and AU_JUST_LOST Bodied me PL style (1-14) LOL.