What's new

Sektor Bug : MUST be fixed

Got to hate the accent hard to underestand hes english jejeje is like a non heterosexual hair stylist of north hollywood... But nice discovery good work crazy invisible wall

Considering i'm English speaking the English language i'd say i sound like an Englishman. Not a gay hairdresser.
Sorry I didnt intend to insult you its just ur voice sounds like that E entertainment guy that is a stylist and he sounds like hes allways chewing on something and its hard to underestand

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Another bug.

Another.

Fucking.

Bug.

There's easily enough BS in this game to warrant a Lewis Black rant.

Someone convince him to pick up MK so it can infuriate him into making comic gold.

This is really screwed up. So basically, Sektor's best corner pressure option is rendered null and void by a wall that...isn't fucking there??

Sektor is ass. 12b1 needs to become unblockable from max range or even punishing range. 1 isn't stunning long enough. Kills the character. Proper risk/reward ratio = balanced fighting games. This means i risk eating 30% for trying to reward myself with 30%. The current risk/reward is 40%/2% (combo/d1). That's not balanced. Fix the blockstun, then Sektor could move in sooner and do his thing. This wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't for the blockstun. Please fix it.
Stupid Idea the only thing wrong with his 12B1 is that it's not Sp.M which would help him out alot since if he tries to interrupt strings he would make it in time but still mix due to the move's lame as hitbox. I saw buff his 1 by making it Sp.M that's all he really needs :).

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
This used to piss me off when I played Reptile. I made a topic about it with a video but it got no attention, its good to see some light being finally shed on it.

why should the player have to walk in putting himself in more risk just because the game isnt filling in its end of the bargain and working properly?
I know it's crap :( I wonder why that happens? Seriously I've noticed this bug alot of times but never thought of it as a big deal but it really is, which is cheeks but I really think NRS wanted this in the game for some reason maybe to prevent other bugs they let it slide, you have to live with some things bro. And fact is that in the corner you can hit them the same time that the missile does which doesn't really put you at any real danger that would be different from a UM JP so no biggy.

It would be nice to have it fixed tho, just for that extra 2% chip that could win it right :) or is it 1% chip? huh I forgot

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
When I move to the UK this summer; do English chicks find the American accent attractive? Because American chicks go fucking nuts for you Englishmen. They must love gay hairdressers...
I can't say tbh, i've never really seen any American guys where i'm from.

WHY WOULD THEY LOVE ME IF I WAS GAY GOD DAMNIT!

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I can't say tbh, i've never really seen any American guys where i'm from.

WHY WOULD THEY LOVE ME IF I WAS GAY GOD DAMNIT!
All girls want a gay friend. That's a fact.

The best place to pick a girl is at a gay bar while they're with the gay friends; no other strait dudes will be there to act as competition. Remember this piece of advice.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
All girls want a gay friend. That's a fact.

The best place to pick a girl is at a gay bar while they're with the gay friends; no other strait dudes will be there to act as competition. Remember this piece of advice.
That involves me having to make people think i'm actually gay by being there though. Thats a heafty price to pay when you're straight!