What's new

General/Other Secret Skarlet Stage Fatal

Check I'll try some different positioning on the bottom of the pit with FBF1 but I'm not gonna try random inputs.
I kept accidentally throwing knives last night and got frustrated and shut it off. Thats the only reason i stopped.

Have at it.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Who knows it could even be like the old old friendships, win without kicking, or was it win without punching??? I wouldnt know where to begin trying stuff for this.

On top of that, im not a huge fan of that stage, I feel like it lags. I used to pick it all the time thinking: 'I'm the blood god, fight me in my home', but I started feeling like the corners were laggy due to the fluids. The blood should make me stronger, not make me drop my corner carries right?

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Has anyone tried different distances from the opponent, sweep, jump, full screen? I never understood why it says 'varries' by the input in the menu when they are all close, is there a chance that you cant be close?

lazybird123

Purple Belt in BJJ, White Belt in MK
I do think there are still secrets in this game because just the other day I was playing 1 vs 2 ladder matches and I still for the life of me haven't been able to figure out how I did it.

ryublaze

Noob
I tried doing this everywhere on the stage and no luck lol. Tried random inputs for like 5 min but since I figured you had to be right up close for stage fatalities I kept hitting him so I just gave up.

They say it's a rumor, I have never heard of this rumor or rumors that there are still secrets in MK9.
The only rumor is being able to play against Motaro since it pops up when inputting one of those kombat codes. But I don't think it's possible or they would have given Motaro a model with better graphics.

So, wouldn't believe it.
Boon tells us there's still shit we haven't found after 20 years with MK. So anything is possible I guess....
You guys are trying something that its definitely not there, just give it up:p
Ed Boon says there's still some undiscovered secrets in MK: Deadly Alliance, so I believe this could be true.

Hey, does anyone know how much memory storage Skarlet's compatibility pack takes? Maybe one of us could compare her compatibility pack size to the other DLC fighters' comp pack sizes?

Has anyone tried different distances from the opponent, sweep, jump, full screen? I never understood why it says 'varries' by the input in the menu when they are all close, is there a chance that you cant be close?
"Varies", because the Fatality varies, depending on the stage. At least.....that's what I think.

AssassiN

Noob
Ed Boon says there's still some undiscovered secrets in MK: Deadly Alliance, so I believe this could be true.

Hey, does anyone know how much memory storage Skarlet's compatibility pack takes? Maybe one of us could compare her compatibility pack size to the other DLC fighters' comp pack sizes?

"Varies", because the Fatality varies, depending on the stage. At least.....that's what I think.
They did say it was possible to DLC in fatalities but they never did it.
However, I don't believe the Skarlet DLC had the fatality with it. If it is infact in the game(which I still highly doubt) it's possible that it was on the disc since Skarlet was planned to be in the game early. Her model is on the disc(and her 2nd costume as well!)

But I'm guessing they didn't have enough time to implement everything because she came with the basic skillset and her voice was totally different.

TBH, I just wanna be able to unlock that second costume and use it...

Edit, after looking at this vid she was more implemented then I thought:
Also look at the fatality done on Sonya :p.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
They did say it was possible to DLC in fatalities but they never did it.
However, I don't believe the Skarlet DLC had the fatality with it. If it is infact in the game(which I still highly doubt) it's possible that it was on the disc since Skarlet was planned to be in the game early. Her model is on the disc(and her 2nd costume as well!)

But I'm guessing they didn't have enough time to implement everything because she came with the basic skillset and her voice was totally different.

TBH, I just wanna be able to unlock that second costume and use it...

Edit, after looking at this vid she was more implemented then I thought:
Also look at the fatality done on Sonya :p.
Holy shit that 2nd costume is awesome.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe we're still oblivious to some Secret Stage Fatalities just because we keep thinking those must be done close to your opponent, even though the game itself states it as "Varies". Of course it might be refering to the actual Fatality animation, since it varies for each stage, but who knows.
Has anyone tried with their opponent under that blood waterfall thingy at a full/half screen distance?