What's new

General/Other Secret Skarlet Stage Fatal

AssassiN

Noob
They say it's a rumor, I have never heard of this rumor or rumors that there are still secrets in MK9.
The only rumor is being able to play against Motaro since it pops up when inputting one of those kombat codes. But I don't think it's possible or they would have given Motaro a model with better graphics.

So, wouldn't believe it.

Justice

Noob
Boon tells us there's still shit we haven't found after 20 years with MK. So anything is possible I guess....

AssassiN

Noob
Are they saying Skarlet can perform a Stage fatality in the pit (bottom)?
They used pit bottom as her "official stage" on MK website, so it could be there.
Could be another stage as well, like the rumored stage fatality in Bell Tower.

But again, I'm not buying it...

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I laughed at the tweet, I follow this game and this character about as close as anyone, but havent heard this. It would be awesome if some new stuff was found, who knows that whole toasty storm just came through recently, but I'm not holding out hope for this...

On the other hand it would be cool. Don't you fight Classic Reptile down there in ladder to get that achievement? Maybe it has something to do with that?

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
There is another rumor in Angola that is possible to past the Shao Khan's in the ladder like the mega drive glitch to find another secret player above his pick, i'm not buying either.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Big D - Naw, i have no clue. Sounds cool though, but my guess is its not true.

Ninj - If it helps, i did end up looking for a few minutes. Sorry i came off as rude. Just was being lazy.
Haha I didn't think you were rude...I just want a secret stage fatality ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Haha I didn't think you were rude...I just want a secret stage fatality ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
thanks ninj. i wont give up just yet. just super busy right now.

i tried the pit bottom stage near the blood rivers. no luck

FBF1 if i remember correctly

Ninj

thanks ninj. i wont give up just yet. just super busy right now.

i tried the pit bottom stage near the blood rivers. no luck

FBF1 if i remember correctly
That's the one, yup.

I'll try some out too.

It'd be a real ballbuster if the inputs were different for it. Wouldn't necessarily make sense, but since when does MK9 have to always make sense, right?

That's the one, yup.

I'll try some out too.

It'd be a real ballbuster if the inputs were different for it. Wouldn't necessarily make sense, but since when does MK9 have to always make sense, right?

Toasty Boost all over again? Count me out.

I was thinking the same thing. God i hope not.

I'm willing to bet you're right though :(

When does MK9 have to make sense? When they give us that last patch. Apparently the Vita is the gold standard now lol.

Ninj

Check I'll try some different positioning on the bottom of the pit with FBF1 but I'm not gonna try random inputs.