What's new

Season's Beatings: Redemption - U.S. vs. Int'l SSFIV 5 on 5 -Oct. 15-17, Columbus, OHIO - UMK3 too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
What a first day!

Expect some fun pics and clips from me after SB.

Dark_Rob

Noob
UMK3 stream could be tonight. They just finished setting up and testing the pads. Shock will keep me updated on what time the stream could start for UMK3 if it does indeed happen today

Dark_Rob

Noob
Congratulations to all the participants in the UMK3 tournament at Seasons Beatings redemption. Shoutouts to all my boys that participated,Shock,9.95,Tim static,THTB,Summoning,Reo, AC1984, and everyone else. A big thank you to Shock and 9.95 for sending me all the matches and results as they happened so I could keep you all informed.

We are now down to the top 8 which will be streamed here:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/teamspooky Tommorow at 11am EST
Top 8 Winners bracket:
Moe vs. Reo
Konqrr vs throwerr

Top 8 losers bracket:
Aldagod vs Summoning
AC1984 vs Shock.

Good luck to all the top 8 players and lets have a great stream tommorow.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
UMK3 on stream around 11am...so tune in while you eat your breakfast!

Damn...this has been too fun. Just being able to hang with everyone and getting the opportunity to play with some really good UMK3 players has been a blast. Hell, being able to witness Moe in action...damn...so sick!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I had school all day today. I feel so unfortunate to have missed it.

Nonetheless, congrats to all the placers. Hopefully if all goes well, I will see you east coasters in December.

Dark_Rob

Noob
MUTHAFUKIN REO!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS MY MAN YOU EARNED THAT SHIT! THE MOST HIGH LEVEL SHIT IVE EVER SEEN!
REO = UMK3 SEASONS BEATINGS CHAMPION!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Congrats, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Before the tournament even started I said it would be REO and MOE in grand finals. I said that REO would edge it out and win as well. My boy REO did work. You have truly come a long way in such a short amount of time. I really wish I could have made it, it looked mad hype and hella fun, maybe next time. Congrats to all of top 8. I was personally rooting for Konqrr and of course REO. Couldn't get in stream chat but I was watching the whole time.

In my opinion REO had Moe mindfucked. However, I do realize that the sticks were causing Moe some problems. Though despite that, it just seemed that Moe couldn't handle REO's pressure and impressive defense. Very impressive by both Moe and REO though, first time I actually got to see first hand Moe's gameplay, very nice high level stuff.

Overall great top 8 and I'm sure the whole tournament was great. Very nice turnout (34?) and I heard there was a lot of prize money as well. Hope everyone had fun, and can't wait for the vids!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Full results for UMK3 at SB5:

1. REO (NY)
2. Moe30W (IL)
3. Throwerrr (IL)
4. Konqrr (UT)
5. Shock (NJ)
5. Al Dagod (SC)
7. AC1984 (PA)
7. Summoning (NJ)
9. Deryk Legend (OH)
9. Tim Static (OH)
9. McLovins (OH)
9. fubarduck (TX)
13. Snake (NY)
13. Tom Brady (VA)
13. THTB (OH)
13. Dr. Rouse (SD)
17. Merdoc (NY)
17. Fugee (OH)
17. Lao Shu (OH)
17. | Vegeta | (UT)
17. HadoukenMD (UT)
17. Omni Potence (OH)
17. BlueIX (MA)
17. VDO (MI)
25. Highlander4H (OH)
25. Jam Kid (KS)
25. Lucky Day (OH)
25. 9.95 (NY)
25. Coolhand (OH)
25. Arkane (OH)
25. Professor Rouse (OH)
25. Guiseppe1 (PA)
33. fah-q get sum (OH)
33. Josh360 (NY)

UMk3 High Stakes Random Select (Saturday night)

1. Moe30W
2. REO

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Full results for UMK3 at SB5:

1. REO (NY)
2. Moe30W (IL)
3. Throwerrr (IL)
4. Konqrr (UT)
5. Shock (NJ)
5. Al Dagod (SC)
7. AC1984 (PA)
7. Summoning (NJ)
9. Deryk Legend (OH)
9. Tim Static (OH)
9. McLovins (OH)
9. fubarduck (TX)
13. Snake (NY)
13. Tom Brady (VA)
13. THTB (OH)
13. Dr. Rouse (SD)
17. Merdoc (NY)
17. Fugee (OH)
17. Lao Shu (OH)
17. | Vegeta | (UT)
17. HadoukenMD (UT)
17. Omni Potence (OH)
17. BlueIX (MA)
17. VDO (MI)
25. Highlander4H (OH)
25. Jam Kid (KS)
25. Lucky Day (OH)
25. 9.95 (NY)
25. Coolhand (OH)
25. Arkane (OH)
25. Professor Rouse (OH)
25. Guiseppe1 (PA)
33. fah-q get sum (OH)
33. Josh360 (NY)

UMk3 High Stakes Random Select (Saturday night)

1. Moe30W
2. REO
How much did the 2nd and 3rd place get in the tourney? Also how much did the random select one pay payout? Just curious.

Time for random thoughts of Juggs: So I guess MOE and REO got paid @ SB5? The power of the 3 letter names, maybe I need to change mine to 3 letters. Also, REO, I will never call you Joe, unless you really want me to. Shoutouts to Konqrr for looking nothing like I expected. I didn't even know you were white! It's really amazing to see UMK3 getting so much love. 32 entrants... dude, you guys are so dedicated to UMK3. Tim, good shit commentating, it was entertaining. Hopefully all the lower level players start leveling up so there's more competition. With UMK3 getting streamed nowadays, damn the hype for UMK3 is at an all time high! Good shit to all the people involved in running the tournament, mad props.

Status
Not open for further replies.