Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Liu Kang

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • Erron black

Votes: 45 16.0%

• Total voters

Wetdoba

All too easy...
if you waited to pushblock the 2nd shoulder he could not MB it and itd be safe. Or if you wanted to pushblock the d1 and he immediately MBed it.
Yes he had mind games to it because it was punishable if he tried that. Again FOR THE GAME, not cheap. I know he could blow up pushblock for a bar. Cheap was the name of the game in igau, other characters like grundys meterless advancing armor cancel into 8 frame mid tick throw into chain grab buff of choice that worked on hit or block is cheaper for instance, but apparently that character was a hype low tier hero :rolleyes:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
i could fuzzy block earthshaker ez online atleast after d1 or in fairly predictable situation. Character could still be played by a monkey in my opinion. Like literally if i could pick 1 character to train an ape to play in any fighting game it would doomday. Get's in completely free barely without consequence. Does the same random shit, grab d1 earth shake, earthshake dash earthshake in the corner, sweeps. Requires no spacing whatsoever and forces opponenent in 95% of matchups to play your stupid little guessing game. That character reduced skill gap immensely.
+6

with armour

from 3/4 screen

cant be pushblocked unless its at the end of the 2nd hit.
If you could fuzzy earthshaker Doomsday instantly became a super fair rushdown character tho and is one of my favorite characters to fight against. Obviously that never happened online tho lmao
damn look at all the #skalps #kollected by eldriken