What's new

SCR Top 8 Predictions!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
With a lot of heavy hitters attending, including 4 EVO top 8 finalists, the first major for Mortal Kombat in 2013 starts early tomorrow. Make your top 8 predictions for SCR in this thread!

1. Pig Of The Hut
2. REO
3. Denzell
4. Xblades
5. Tyrant
6. MIT
7. Detroit
8. Krayzie

LEGEND

YES!
1) Tyrant
2) Reo
3) Pig of The Hut
4) Xblades
5) Detroit
6) Denzel
7) Pboard
8) Perfect Legend? Thought i saw somewhere that he was attending

If PL doesn't end up making it then i replace him with 16Bit

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
1) Tyrant
2) Reo
3) Pig of The Hut
4) Xblades
5) Detroit
6) Denzel
7) Pboard
8) Perfect Legend? Thought i saw somewhere that he was attending

If PL doesn't end up making it then i replace him with 16Bit
I read a couple of weeks ago via Twitter he was attending, but nothing else has been said, so he probably isn't.

coolwhip

Noob
Is REO even going? I guess that's the downside of being a 24/7 troll. Nobody knows when to believe you anymore. If he's going, he wins.

SLy

Noob
Im hype for that Lui vs Kabal matchup between MIT and Reo.. im curious to see how well Lui does against him.

1.Reo
2.Pig
3.MIT
4.16 Bit
5.Denzel
6.Tom Brady

The rest are toss ups for me..

If Tom is going then I can see him making top 8 for sure. If not then here it is:

1. REO
2. Pig
3. MIT
4. 16 Bit
5. Detroit
6. Denzell
7. Tyrant
8. XBladez/Krayzie

So many good players really hard to choose

ecilA

Noob
LMAO poor tom, I think we are all waiting for him to come in here and go off on everyone for again not considering him a top 8 contender and then pretend like it did not bother him. I'm actually not sure if reo or pl are attending even though they are in the featured players at scr thread. I don't think djt, mit, or even 16 bit are for sure there, maybe pig either. Does anyone know who actually is showing up for sure? At least half of everyone's top 8 predictions may not even be there.

LEGEND

YES!
LMAO poor tom, I think we are all waiting for him to come in here and go off on everyone for again not considering him a top 8 contender and then pretend like it did not bother him. I'm actually not sure if reo or pl are attending even though they are in the featured players at scr thread. I don't think djt, mit, or even 16 bit are for sure there, maybe pig either. Does anyone know who actually is showing up for sure? At least half of everyone's top 8 predictions may not even be there.
Pig, 16bit and the terry brothers are confirmed

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
I have a feeling DJT is going to take this. Btw, brackets haven't been released yet?

Excited to see Detroit & Mikey return. Good luck to all the Kitties, you always have my support!

CRUM

Noob
NEC was the Tourney filled with Kitana. This will be the tourney filled with Kenshi. Pig, Michaelangelo, Chris G, King Hippo, that's 4 off the top of my head lol.