What's new

SCR Top 8 Predictions!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
LMAO poor tom, I think we are all waiting for him to come in here and go off on everyone for again not considering him a top 8 contender and then pretend like it did not bother him. I'm actually not sure if reo or pl are attending even though they are in the featured players at scr thread. I don't think djt, mit, or even 16 bit are for sure there, maybe pig either. Does anyone know who actually is showing up for sure? At least half of everyone's top 8 predictions may not even be there.

They're all going except for PL. The only toss up is 16 bit and Tom Brady. Haven't heard a peep from those two in awhile. Hopefully they make it there.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I have a feeling DJT is going to take this. Btw, brackets haven't been released yet?

Excited to see Detroit & Mikey return. Good luck to all the Kitties, you always have my support!

The bracket hasn't been made yet. There will be players registering on site.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
1.MIT
2.DJT
3.Tyrant
4.REO
5.XBladez
5.WoundCowboy
7.Krayzie
7.Detroitballin

This is a west coast tournament so I expect the west coast to step up, just like at Anaheim. I left out 16 bit due to all the Kenshis and I just have a gut feeling Pig will finally miss a top 8 lol.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Not sure of a Top 8 yet, as I am not exactly sure who is attending. I will get back later with my predictions. I will call it now who gets 1st place though. Pig.

CRUM

Noob
This is a west coast tournament so I expect the west coast to step up, just like at Anaheim. I left out 16 bit due to all the Kenshis and I just have a gut feeling Pig will finally miss a top 8 lol.
You have a gut feeling that the most consistent top 8 finisher won't finish top 8? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358459436.035263.jpg

1. REO
2. Pig of the Hut
3. MIT
4. DJT
5. XBlades
5. 16 Bit
7. Tyrant
7. Krayzie

Can't wait to come back to this thread after this weekend and see how wrong I was.

SLy

Noob
I can also see major upsets incoming.. hopefully theirs a person who shines with a rather unique charcter we don't see too often..

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
16 bit has done well vs all the people listed, having beat most of them in tournament, and does his best he's ever done against Pig less than a month ago, losing 2-3 in an extremely close set. If you are leaving him out of predictions, I don't know why.

CRUM

Noob
16 bit has done well vs all the people listed, having beat most of them in tournament, and does his best he's ever done against Pig less than a month ago, losing 2-3 in an extremely close set. If you are leaving him out of predictions, I don't know why.
Im not saying he can't make top 8. TBH I'm only putting Michaelangelo in my top 8 because I'm a fan of his. This tournament is stacked, is it completely inconceivable that Bit might not make top 8?

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Inconvievable, no but I would say it is improbable. He's got to be a top seed so if there is 4 pools the chance of running into the likes of Pig before top 8 is very low.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Inconvievable, no but I would say it is improbable. He's got to be a top seed so if there is 4 pools the chance of running into the likes of Pig before top 8 is very low.

REO and the Terry bros will be unseeded since they're registering at the door. So it's possible.

CRUM

Noob
Think about those pools though man. DAB, MIT, DJT, Tyrant, XBlades, PBoard, Krayzie, Pig, Chris G, REO Detroit. I mean that's 11 off the top of my head

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I'm going to make this again.

0. GuamoKun. He won this before it began and the rest is just for show.
1. REO. He's REO, idiot. MIT. That'd be cool
2. Tyrant. Because Pig should be here but it isn't 3rd place so the next person gets it.
3. Pig of the Hut. Because it's not a tournament without Pig in 3rd place.
4. Dab. Because he's the flyest motherfucker there but Kenshi is broken.
5. DJT. Deeeee Jayyyyy Teeeeee.
5. 16bit. We're almost 2 years into the game and d1 is still OP. And yeah 16bit is cool too I guess.
7. Sexblades. People are still underestimating Liu Kang. Plus this dude made top 8 winners at Evo and he always gets forgotten somehow.
7. Wonderchef. Yeah, I said that. What are you gonna do about it?

You can sub in Detroit and Cowboy anywhere. But Dink's going 1-2