reo
pig
mit
djt
dab
cowboy
16 bit
detroitballin

ferocity i hope replaces one of those names i know he can do it if he adjusts to the offline scene

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I'm really hoping to see XBlades, Tyrant, MIT, DJT, Krayzie, Insuperable , Pig and 16 Bit make top8.
Especially Xblades and MIT. And I wish to see Pig using Mileena more than Kenshi too. Best Mileena out there imo!
Looking forward to 16bit's money match and Dink's Kung Lao challenge.
PS: No disrespect to anybody but whenever I read "the original QC", I get mad for not seeing Hidan's name outhere.

1. Reo
2. Pig
3. Evantabes
4. Tyrant
5. Detroit
6. WoundCowboy
7. Denzell
8. XBlades

Had to make it a little different than everyones. Evantabes is gonna be making people all "who is that? Wait, Rain is S tier."

I'm really hoping to see XBlades, Tyrant, MIT, DJT, Krayzie, Insuperable , Pig and 16 Bit make top8.
Especially Xblades and MIT. And I wish to see Pig using Mileena more than Kenshi too. Best Mileena out there imo!
Looking forward to 16bit's money match and Dink's Kung Lao challenge.
PS: No disrespect to anybody but whenever I read "the original QC", I get mad for not seeing Hidan's name outhere.
Satsui plays a very similar mileena to pig. As do I, but I suck complete donkey nuggets with any lag whatsoever.

zaf

professor
So many good players going to be going to this one!

Can't wait to watch, im not even going to give predictions. Its tooooo hard.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
lol true, but when it comes down to it, its just east vs west
lol, yah,

all jokes aside I'm hoping for a diverse fresh top 8, I know there will be a couple locks there, but I'm hoping for like 50/50, 50%-well that was a no brainer and the other 50%-shit man, good for them, new they had it in them,

that would make for a hype ass top 8 to watch,

Reactions: zaf
Oh, snip snaps. Dark Dink is Shujinkidink?

well that changes things.

I think Pig will make top 8 for sure, but I kinda hope he doesn't. Nothing against him, I just don't like Kenshi. Nothing to do with how good or bad the character is, I just find him completely boring to watch and also boring to play (with or against). Honestly you can learn how to use kenshi effectively in 5 minutes of practice. "hurr I has no eyez but also I can shadow swords tho." God what a stupid character. He makes the game look retarded to outsiders. my opinions of course.