What's new

SCR 2013: PLAYERS LIST!

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Dink.... >:/

Still no flight or hotel booked!! So, everyone is at the Atrium, right?
Im at the atrium, loved that hotel, not sure why everyone hates it.

Alright everyone, im coming full force to this tournament, i want it so bad its not even funny. After my poor showing last year i gotta make it up this year.

Krayzie, Been a friend since the MKD days, 8+ years, i think its finally time we meet in tournament, and when we do it will be a battle of epic proportion!

Pig Of The Hut Another MK life long friend, although i hope we dont meet till later on in the tournament im sure we'll both be ready and nothing but good sportsmanship no matter the outcome

Vegas dudes, Only have had the pleasure of Playing Denzell in tournament before, And was sent to losers, this year im looking for redemption. Cyrax sub zero I dont care bring it. Daddy Dab you were supposed to meet me in winners finals in our pool at EVO! Lets see how that would have went down if we met. And MIT, well, your just goin down and thats all there is to that :D

Socal locals, Only two of you ive bothered preparing for, Tyrant and Xblades, the rest of you are freeee!

SatsuiYesHadou Our set last year was one of the hypest ive ever had in tournament, although it ended in me getting eliminated nothing but respect. But you better believe im comin for ya this year! No skarlet this time!

pboardplayer Just gonna be nice to see you again, and have hopefully another epic series!

WoundCowboy MM. That is all.

STB Goldfish We gon go swimming :D STB up in hurr!!!

No more mr. Nice dink. Ive been training harder than any other tournament, its been stressful and im about ready to just go out and win some games. You're going to see a darker side of Dink this time around as this is likely the only EVO qualifier ill be able to attend.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Im at the atrium, loved that hotel, not sure why everyone hates it.

Alright everyone, im coming full force to this tournament, i want it so bad its not even funny. After my poor showing last year i gotta make it up this year.

Krayzie, Been a friend since the MKD days, 8+ years, i think its finally time we meet in tournament, and when we do it will be a battle of epic proportion!

Pig Of The Hut Another MK life long friend, although i hope we dont meet till later on in the tournament im sure we'll both be ready and nothing but good sportsmanship no matter the outcome

Vegas dudes, Only have had the pleasure of Playing Denzell in tournament before, And was sent to losers, this year im looking for redemption. Cyrax sub zero I dont care bring it. Daddy Dab you were supposed to meet me in winners finals in our pool at EVO! Lets see how that would have went down if we met. And MIT, well, your just goin down and thats all there is to that :D

Socal locals, Only two of you ive bothered preparing for, Tyrant and Xblades, the rest of you are freeee!

SatsuiYesHadou Our set last year was one of the hypest ive ever had in tournament, although it ended in me getting eliminated nothing but respect. But you better believe im comin for ya this year! No skarlet this time!

pboardplayer Just gonna be nice to see you again, and have hopefully another epic series!

WoundCowboy MM. That is all.

STB Goldfish We gon go swimming :D STB up in hurr!!!

No more mr. Nice dink. Ive been training harder than any other tournament, its been stressful and im about ready to just go out and win some games. You're going to see a darker side of Dink this time around as this is likely the only EVO qualifier ill be able to attend.
I am ready