What's new

SCR 2013: PLAYERS LIST!

Pig is confirmed as well, and vegas shall be registering soon, man the epicness of this tournament can not be explained, it just will be krayzie, also will there be casuals thursday before the tournament?

AkTiVe

o.o
Someone sponsor me. I will pay you back with MS points or PSN cards!! Im desperate >.<
im trying my best to attend. All I need is the Registration Fee!!!!

4x4lo8o

Noob
Morty is probably not going.

AYSAMO and Detroit are 100%

I think I'm looking at 8 Arizona guys being there, but most of them are being slow to register and give me a for sure answer

4x4lo8o

Noob
You're telling me... I love my scene, but I can't even get some of them to commit to casuals 15 minutes away from their house more than 20 minutes in advance. I'll be happy if I know for sure who's going to SCR the week before.

But even we only end up with the guys who are 100% confirmed right now, that's 4 guys from our scene at a tournament that's more than 350 miles away. That's not a terrible turnout

AYSAMO

Noob
Un-confirmed now, having paypal issues. It recalled my ticket purchase and froze my account. Such an amazing service..

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
Un-confirmed now, having paypal issues. It recalled my ticket purchase and froze my account. Such an amazing service..
That sucks man. However, you can still register online all week until Sunday. After that you can still register at the door.